PDA

View Full Version : Kosmos TV - still awful?

Franco
27-09-2009, 11:34
Can anyone with recent experience of Kosmos TV recommend them?

Satish
27-09-2009, 19:11
The reception is good but service is bad.They disconnect the moment there is a delay in payment and seldom they send you reminders.
Very expensive compared to other providers.Not many alternatives either.

AndreyS
27-09-2009, 19:23
Yes, there are some annoying things. I find it bearable. By and large, it works quite OK. I can recommend it.

bari
28-09-2009, 19:45
A couple of years ago I had some issues with them and got hold of the customer service director with my complaint letter and they fixed all the problems and issues I had with them.
My points were - poor service
Cut off the line if you delay the payment for a day - while they were out of service for a few channels I pay for (Extra Paid ones) and did not even say sorry for that - after my complaint letter they gave me a month compasation
Well, for the last 2 years I did not have any problem with them and never had an issue...
Good Luck...
Bari

kapione
28-09-2009, 20:09
I wish most Russian companies and many multinational companies Compensated their customore instead of "cattle"
My Wost experiences were with STREEM, Akado....and of course The worst was NetByNet
the cut off service at peak middays, never deliverd what they promised
Akado told me I would get a month free for poor service, then weaseled it to 1/2 a month, but suspened service on the 9th day, the kicker was they said I didnt pay a full month ! Their idiots told me lie after lies, to all expats DONT PAY a company thats treats you like sh*t , or a meal thats bad , Dont go back.....

A couple of years ago I had some issues with them and got hold of the customer service director with my complaint letter and they fixed all the problems and issues I had with them.
My points were - poor service
Cut off the line if you delay the payment for a day - while they were out of service for a few channels I pay for (Extra Paid ones) and did not even say sorry for that - after my complaint letter they gave me a month compasation
Well, for the last 2 years I did not have any problem with them and never had an issue...
Good Luck...
Bari

AndreyS
28-09-2009, 20:22
Oh yes, vote with your feet (money). Cosmos is OK, they never lay to me.
When my decoder once passed away, they said I had to pay 2000 r. for a new one. And it was true - I finally had to pay 2000 r. It took me 2 or 3 days to understand that I can't survive without CNN news.

TonyP
02-10-2009, 22:55
Until recently I had both Kosmos and NTV plus (separate rooms) and had some problems with both of them. NTV is a satellite channel and you tend to get a better quality picture, even more so if you have high definition TV although they have just seven channels with this service. Web TV is another option and some of them offer a good service at a fraction of the price, I can recommend FilmOn-TV watch live Television channels broadcasting TV on the Internet. (http://www.filmon.com)

happy viewing :10475: