PDA

View Full Version : cost of 1month temporary resident registration

alen
23-09-2009, 22:39
good day to all of you!do you know the usual cost of 1 month temporary resident registration and where can i apply for it?any help...million thanks.

Bels
23-09-2009, 23:04
good day to all of you!do you know the usual cost of 1 month temporary resident registration and where can i apply for it?any help...million thanks.

First of all your question is not clear. Reading your profile I assume you are Mexican with the word Mex as you stated. Registration I am not sure you have used the correct word.

So what do you do assuming you are coming from Mexico for at least a months visit. The cost for a business visa? about $120 it depends.

Where can you apply? If you are applying from Mexico then you need to find your nearest Russian Embassy/cosulate in Mexica. They are the ones who will give you full instructions of how to apply for a visa. It is best to find their website first rather than just visit and be totally lost.

Where can you apply. The same as above, at the Russian Embassy website you will find an application form. You may well have a postal service, or if you want a fast service you will visit them with your completed application form.

Now considering the few words that you have given me, I hope I have done rather well.

If you want me to google your Russian embassy website in your country, please ask.