PDA

View Full Version : The club B2

Natella S.
21-09-2009, 16:17
Hello everybody,

If you haven't visited the club B2 near the Mayakovskaya metro station I advise you to go there. There is almost no facecontrol. The entrence fee is 500 rur for guys and 300 for women. There are no posh people inside. The visitors are dressed nicely but not very expensive. Almost nobody has a brand name outfit. The club B2 occupies 5 floors. It's central part is built in a shape of a well or a shaft which runs from the ground floor up to the top one. Due to this construction, if you are standing on the 2nd or on the 3d floors you can see what is going on a level below. On the first floor you can find a bar, a restaurant and a dance pall. They play hits of the 80-ths in here. On the second level there is a restaurant, 2 bar counters and a small dance pall. A and a young guy sings classic world hits under karaoke here. On the third floor you can find a nice restaurant and enjoy a performance of very talanted musicians playing and singing blues and jazz. You donít have to pay for the performance. Next to the restaurant there is a room with big divans and low tables. This room leads to another one, with tables for playing billiard and pool. On the fourth floor there is a bar and a dance pall. Many famous non-pop groups and singers give concerts in B2 every week-end, performing on the fourth floor of the club. After the concert (which usually finishes at 24:00 or 1 a.m.) a d-jay plays modern hits of different trends, including melodic songs. Finally, you can rest in a chill-out room on the fifths floor. So, you can see that the club B2 offers a wide variety of entertainments which will satisfy different preferences! You will certainly find something according to your taste .

teotihuacan
02-10-2009, 15:37
Natella, thanks for information.
Do you think that this club is a good choice to go on a weekday evening?
Thanks.

Natella S.
04-10-2009, 13:24
Natella, thanks for information.
Do you think that this club is a good choice to go on a weekday evening?
Thanks.

I have only been there one Thursday last year. There wasn't a discoteque there. So, I believe you can sit in a restaurant there, but not dance.

teotihuacan
05-10-2009, 17:32
I have only been there one Thursday last year. There wasn't a discoteque there. So, I believe you can sit in a restaurant there, but not dance.

I will take some colleagues to dinner on a week day. I am looking for a place where we can eat, listen to good music and dance at the same time. Can you suggest me a place? Thanks.