PDA

View Full Version : Anybody need help about Lipetsk? I can assist

SpinaPubica
20-09-2009, 13:48
I lived there about a year. I remember how hard it was in the very beginning, how desperately i needed help. Anyone who needs any kind of info about Lipetsk, dont hesitate to ask pls.

tvadim133
20-09-2009, 14:17
I lived there about a year. I remember how hard it was in the very beginning, how desperately i needed help. Anyone who needs any kind of info about Lipetsk, dont hesitate to ask pls.

So inetersting, what did you do there?

Actually it is a city, where I went to school and to the university!

How nice to know that there are some people who know and were in Lipetsk... :)

SpinaPubica
20-09-2009, 14:30
Worked for a construction company which built a shopping mall. I admit that i was shocked when we landed to Lipetsk airport for the first time (yes i realized that it was a mistake going by plane, but later :) ).
But later on, things changed. People were friendly and sincere (most of them), city was unbeliavably cheap. It was approx. 1 year ago.

tvadim133
20-09-2009, 15:31
Worked for a construction company which built a shopping mall. I admit that i was shocked when we landed to Lipetsk airport for the first time (yes i realized that it was a mistake going by plane, but later :) ).
But later on, things changed. People were friendly and sincere (most of them), city was unbeliavably cheap. It was approx. 1 year ago.

I guess, that airport and a plane are something that are not used by local people at all. Train to Moscow is the best way to go. :)

Exactly (the same were my expeience and feeling and I went to Voronezh from Moscow).

I have been to Lipetsk in August this year and found it was really cheap to go to the restaurants and night clubs (Tornado) there in the comparison with Moscow at least.

Nevertheless, the architecture of the city is not that "lipchnans" can be proud of. In the 70s they ruined all old but beautiful houses of the 19 century and enlarged some sqs. I still remeber the city centre with 2 floors buildings which made Lipetsk to be interesting (now it is the area with Komsomolskiy pound).