PDA

View Full Version : To Mongolia

zsk
18-09-2009, 19:10
Anyone ever overlanded to Mongolia from Barnaul?

FatAndy
18-09-2009, 19:46
Is it difficult? 8)

Voot
03-10-2009, 17:02
Apparently it's possible to go over the mountains by car. You can drive via Biisk, Republic of Altai and into Mongolia. It would take about a day.

FlakeySnowballer
06-12-2009, 22:53

The friend lives in Barnaul. She told me once they wanted to go from here to Mongolia so in the middle of way bandits wanted to rob their so they were in the car and they started crush their and one of gangsters was injured another went away and my friend with her friend returned home. After they would never try to go to Mongolia such way

tvadim133
06-12-2009, 22:58
The friend lives in Barnaul. She told me once they wanted to go from here to Mongolia so in the middle of way bandits wanted to rob their so they were in the car and they started crush their and one of gangsters was injured another went away and my friend with her friend returned home. After they would never try to go to Mongolia such way

Oh, my GOT! Like in movies.....

FlakeySnowballer
06-12-2009, 23:38
Oh, my GOT! Like in movies.....
Sadly but truth
As for me i think the border of low and order in Russia - Moscow region. That is all.

tvadim133
06-12-2009, 23:42
Be positive! I am.... I came to Moscow from regions (born in Moscow but l lived 500 km from Moscow) + travelled a lot including Siberia.... The laws and the orders in Russia are not limited by Moscow (what about S.Petersburg then?). :11109:

As for Barnaul....hm.... Mongolia....hm2

FlakeySnowballer
06-12-2009, 23:51
Be positive! I am.... I came to Moscow from regions (born in Moscow but l lived 500 km from Moscow) + travelled a lot including Siberia.... The laws and the orders in Russia are not limited by Moscow (what about S.Petersburg then?). :11109:

As for Barnaul....hm.... Mongolia....hm2

Maybe you came to Moscow about 20 or more years ago.
About low and order...my classmate works in police, he told us about ...
To talk to St. Peterburg )) I beg you i was this year there so i did not see police and road police.
I saw how two freaks had sex in the centre near stella so no police prevented it.
Can you imagine it in red square? I think no

tvadim133
07-12-2009, 00:00
Maybe you came to Moscow about 20 or more years ago.
About low and order...my classmate works in police, he told us about ...
To talk to St. Peterburg )) I beg you i was this year there so i did not see police and road police.
I saw how two freaks had sex in the centre near stella so no police prevented it.
Can you imagine it in red square? I think no

Oh my God!

I do not seat in Moscow all the time even during these 20 years (just 10).

I work and need to travel (business) to develop the business from Vladovostok to Murmansk (Kaliningrad)...

As for Sex in S.Pete..... very free city.... I love it...

Policemen are people as well,,,, why do you think, making love is so offensive for policemen?

By the way this summer we watched something like this on Manezhnaya square at 4 a.m.....it was so nice: you know, summer time, lights, music, romantic people, kissing and so on..... On Red square it is not romantic....frankly speaking, I can not really imagine it opposite the thomb of Lenin.

FlakeySnowballer
07-12-2009, 00:11
Oh my God!

I do not seat in Moscow all the time even during these 20 years (just 10).

I work and need to travel (business) to develop the business from Vladovostok to Murmansk (Kaliningrad)...

As for Sex in S.Pete..... very free city.... I love it...

Policemen are people as well,,,, why do you think, making love is so offensive for policemen?

By the way this summer we watched something like this on Manezhnaya square at 4 a.m.....it was so nice: you know, summer time, lights, music, romantic people, kissing and so on..... On Red square it is not romantic....frankly speaking, I can not really imagine it opposite the thomb of Lenin.

Maybe i wrote incorrectly. They did not kiss to each other...
The girl licked boy's member...after it was not usual sex.
It is not correct to do it in the centre of the city to my mind.

About order in Russia. Maybe you had not real troubles during you traveling. I hope you will not have it anymore.

trebor
07-12-2009, 00:22

If you really want up to date travel information and experiences try logging on to:
Thorn Tree travel forum - Lonely Planet (http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/index.jspa)
Click on the Russia section from the drop down menu. Post your question there.

brummell
19-02-2010, 15:47
Hello,

Do you know if it is possible to get a visa for Mongolia in Russia, as a French citizen? or I have to go back to France ?

Thanks

xSnoofovich
19-02-2010, 16:09
The girl licked boy's member...after it was not usual sex.

What is this "not usual sex"? Interesting !!!!!

ReallyGreatConcerts
11-05-2010, 04:09
The Russian/Mongolian border via the Chuisky Trakt is currently not open to foreigners - only Russians and Mongolians can use it.

The reason is that the Border Guards are not trained in the recognition of other passports. Banal, but true. I checked the information with the Altai Regional Tourism Council (a local Govt structure in Altai Republic), who are campaigning to have the border point open to all. Apparently the border can be opened by prior arrangement for a tour group, if they agree in advance to pay the costs and expenses of a qualified Border Guard to go from Novosibirsk (the nearest location) to the border on a specific date. They are trying to use this as a "loosening up" process to move towards full-time operation of the border point.

There is a lot of narcotics smuggling (China via Mongolia to Russia) along that route.

The same situation applies to the Tuvan border with Mongolia, but they are stricter there - you need to get a Permit from the Military to even go within 20km of the border. The price of the permit is 200 roubles and a photocopy of your passport. Oh, and a bottle of whisky helps :)

dmgrig
11-05-2010, 15:28
I guess you should take a look at this tema.ru/travel/mongolia-1/ and then no more questions about traveling to Mongolia should appear :)

Artur25
16-06-2010, 18:55
hm....