PDA

View Full Version : How about a who`s who ?

DaveUK1965
13-09-2003, 18:56
Hi folks -

Given the amount of confusion about who`s now who - how about an area which states who was who on the old board - for those people who aren`t too bothered about anonymity ?

Starter for 10 -

Me - Dave Francis
Old board nickname - rabbit_tentacles

38, Manchester, UK based, ex IT pro and small business owner, hit hard by the recession, looking to permanently relocate to Moscow. (semi- seriously. ;-))) )

Expat twice before, Holland and Germany, been to Russia before and LOVE it, used to be engaged to a Russian lady (see "recession" above) - speak some Russian, understand Russian culture, love the place.

Honours Graduate, English and History (94) - hobbies - cigars, hair loss and watching too much childrens` television at the moment. ;-)))

Braders
16-09-2003, 15:25
Which part of Manchester Dave?, i was brought up in the rough area of Rusholme.

As the Smiths so eloquently put it 'Rusholme Ruffians' :D

Anouk
16-09-2003, 23:22
Ah the local boys from Rusholme I remember them well........breaking into the nearby Manchester Uni student halls and robbing us blind......lovable young scamps :)

DaveUK1965
16-09-2003, 23:26
Ahhh you old Curry Miler, Braders. ;-) Thought so - with the MUFC posts. ;-)))))

Middleton, mate - Alkrington, to be more precise - the posh bit with a better brand of cardboard in the windows. ;-))))) And half the family are from Newton Heath, so we`re a bit on the red side here, too ! ;-)))))))))

2-0 to United over Panathanaikos so far, Braders ! ;-))))

Dave ;-))

PS DON`T try that curry house on Tverskaya, for God`s sake - I`ll post one to you direct from Rusholme if you get desperate. ;-)))))

Originally posted by Braders
Which part of Manchester Dave?, i was brought up in the rough area of Rusholme.

As the Smiths so eloquently put it 'Rusholme Ruffians' :D