PDA

View Full Version : 200 g. per day

tvadim133
17-09-2009, 00:56
I have found the best way (at least for me) to loose weight and not to gain again....:)

It is quite simple:

Never eat after 18:00.

If this rule is followed by you, your can get rid of 200 g. per day.

During the day you can swallow everything you want (actually, people can over eat only in the night), even cake, ice cream, caviar, sandwiches e.t.c.

The rule should be followed not once, or for 3 days, for a week, but for ever.

In case you have some party in the evening (birthday for example) and you have to eat something, next day you should get only one kind of food but fruit (for example, only apples).

First 3 weeks of the diet are something horrible, because exactly at 23:00 I was as hungry as a wolf and could not even to fall asleep, but afterwords ..... :) :) :)

AndreyS
17-09-2009, 18:04
Just gorged myself on fried fish and pasta. Completely pigged out. Hope it will help me slim down.

pjw
17-09-2009, 18:20
Just gorged myself on fried fish and pasta. Completely pigged out. Hope it will help me slim down.Good. Happy for u Andrey. Just don't eat for the rest of the evening as it's just gone 6pm. Maybe the diet works. I think it sounds quite logical. Body has time to burn what we've eaten during the day in the hours up to bedtime. I think at night the stuff we eat would just sit around waiting for the next shift in the morning to be processed. I think that's what the diet is trying to avoid, therefore optimizing the processing time in the evening. I guess if u get hungry later just grab a big glass of water or drink tea.:11721::11721:

tvadim133
17-09-2009, 18:31
In this case I drink one glass of beer.... they say this portion is usefull for metabolism (I can not proof it yet).

AndreyS
17-09-2009, 18:43
In this case I drink one glass of beer.... they say this portion is usefull for metabolism (I can not proof it yet).
It's for sure useful for growing beer belly.

pjw
17-09-2009, 19:02
A question Vadim. Is it important that my beer is also consumed before 6PM so that it can be processed? Or is it possible to have it during the evening after 6? What do u think?;)

LiRu
17-09-2009, 19:02
wow, dieting with fried fich and pasta. I like it very much. i am afraid I will get soooo fat !!!!!!

tvadim133
17-09-2009, 19:07
A question Vadim. Is it important that my beer is also consumed before 6PM so that it can be processed? Or is it possible to have it during the evening after 6? What do u think?;)

I think that a glass of beer (not more) and without food is useful even.... the same with any kind of alcohol (for vodka, not more then 50 g.).

tvadim133
17-09-2009, 19:08
wow, dieting with fried fich and pasta. I like it very much. i am afraid I will get soooo fat !!!!!!

it depends upon the quantity (one spoon? one plate? two saucepans)

AndreyS
17-09-2009, 19:10

Eat it as much as you can. But before 6 pm. And you will become as thin as a rake. Regardless of how much you ate.

AndreyS
17-09-2009, 19:34
Vadim! Tell me, frankly, if I may pour a cup of tea now. I am dying for a cuppa!

pjw
17-09-2009, 19:46
Ok I'm not organising this diet, but I can't imagine that a couple of cups of tea with milk and even two sugars is really going to stop the diet. Plus I know exactly what could also help losing a few kilos and digest the evening meal, that is, a good 15-20minute walk or bike ride round the block. Simple but effective, do-able ideas perhaps?:10518::10518:

tvadim133
17-09-2009, 19:47
Vadim! Tell me, frankly, if I may pour a cup of tea now. I am dying for a cuppa!

sure, you can (to be frank, I have got already 4 cups).....

AndreyS
18-09-2009, 01:47
Good. Happy for u Andrey.

You are also doing well, Pete. Remember, who ate this?

pjw
18-09-2009, 02:04
Thanks Andrey. Hmmm I love that tabhouli.;) Great! Ever tried making it? Listen, I'm going to concentrate on eating dinner before 6. I can see the sense. Anyway I already lost about 10 kilos since start of the year by riding my bike more, to work etc. And less junk food. And some exercise each day. I could have done more. I still got a gut I wanna lose.

tukiva
18-09-2009, 13:42
i never eat after 6 p.m. I start from 9 usually....

tvadim133
18-09-2009, 13:48
welldone! 10 kg is huge, I think.

I am not proud, but I have lost 23 kg but only being on a diet I wrote.

Of course there have bee some breakdowns but nevertheless now I can gain within + 2 kg maximum and then loose.

Nevertheless Physical excersises can help to be in shape always....:boxing:

AndreyS
18-09-2009, 14:27
Now you know how much your bones weigh...

TGP
17-03-2010, 12:29
When I hear "Never eat after 18:00", it always makes me think I live totally in a wrong way, and I should change my work. Reason: my work hours are from 10:00 till 18:00. It happens that I leave office in second half of the day to meet with someone, to go to some offices ,etc. That means that my lunch ( or dinner, as we say in Russia) which is usually at 14 is the last normal hot meal which I have during a day.

But even if I stay at the office till 18, it means that I should bring some food with me, and eat it at around 17:30 before going home. I don't know how it looks at other offices, but at mine it's rather weird, and not possible for daily routine.

In general, even we there is a possibility to eat a lot during a day, so that to spend the calories in the evening, not eating after 18 is not always possible - parties, meetings, well, you know....and one more thing: no resturant or something like that can substitute for the cosy, relaxed atmosphere of sitting at a table at home and eating what you lovingly chose for yourself and put away in a frig....

tasel
17-03-2010, 13:00
Interesting!! Let me too have a trial and give the results later (but i am not fat).