PDA

View Full Version : Nursery Teacher is looking for new student 2 - 7 years old

BLG
16-09-2009, 07:41
Nursery Teacher is looking for new students 2 - 7 years old

Dear parents, Hello!
My name is Liubov Bassioni. I`m 29 years old. I studied at Moscow State Social University.
Nursery Teacher.
- Advanced Degree, Master of Science in Education and Psychology.
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Psychology and Pedagogy.
- Elementary Education and Primary Teacher.
- Montessori Teacher.
- Teacher of English Language.

I have near 10 years of experience as a kindergarten psychologist and nursery teacher. Also I mainly worked in families as a governor teacher with children from 3 to 10 years old.
I`m married and have a daughter 4 years old, that`s maybe why I enjoy early childhood education and Montessori method the most.

Infants and toddlers learn more in the first three to five years of life than at any other time. Why? It is because a child's brain processes are rapidly developing. What they take in at this early age is deeply ingrained in their minds. So let's use that edge to their advantage!

Montessori educational practice helps children develop creativity, problem solving, critical thinking and time-management skills, to contribute to society and the environment, and to become fulfilled persons in their particular time.

In my experience I always connect English language with practice of early childhood and psychology. I giving your children more knowledge, from one side, and have fun at the same time, from the other.
That`s why my lessons so interesting for babies.

Now I`m looking for new young student from 2 to 7 years.
It can be individual lessons or group, as you like.
I have so nice class for babies lessons in psychologist center in Moscow (Dinamo) or I can come to your home. Or we can try to arrange it in any other place of Moscow.
If there is some group of parents, who live beside each other and your have a place (class or room) for such lessons and you want to give to your babies the best knowledge, I`m with pleasure will help you to arrange all the details and after that I can start my lessons.

If you have any questions, contact me please on PM.

Have a good time. With best regards.
Liubov Bassioni.