PDA

View Full Version : Trattoria Semplice

Helena Moon
13-09-2009, 18:53
After bit hesistating....as the counterbalance to the "La Cantina" thread decided to post information about place with absolutely another atmoshere (for those who need))))))) For those who are tired of crazy-loudy-dancing-tequila-booms :jester: and want to have a silent conversation with soft music and calm atmoshere in perfectly (!) served cafe - I want to make pr for one of my favourite places called Trattoria Semplice :) Wonderful Italian cuisin - pizza, pasta and amazing deserts (especially tiramisu) and many more. Also there is non-smoking area. Suppose here are some who been there and like this restaurant))))))))

pjw
13-09-2009, 20:04
Where is Trattoria Semplice Helena? :10293::book:

I tried googling but wasn't able to locate it. Sounds like quite a chilled hangout. Yes I agree with u 100%, sometimes it's nice to be able to hear others in group without screaming.

Helena Moon
13-09-2009, 20:24
It is near the Chistye Prudi metro station. Here is its officail site SEMPLICE (http://www.semplice.su) - and you can see the map clicking on "Контакты". Very comfortable location - just 200 metres from the metro.

pjw
13-09-2009, 20:50
Thank you very much Helena!

Oh that place looks absolutely beautiful and it's just around the corner from Wednesday night at Papa's. Open the website and smell that lovely pizza. Yummy yum yum. :applause::applause:

Helena Moon
13-09-2009, 21:00
Yyeeeeeeahhh :agree: there is an original interrior with nice combination of colors)))) by the way the former name of this restaurant is "Aisedora" (Айседора) - by the name of Aisedora Duncan, a dancer, known as favorit of famous Russian poet Sergey Esenin)))))) so that there are many images of that superb woman)))))))))

pjw
13-09-2009, 21:44
16793Yes Helena,
Aisedora Duncan's a beauty. Thanks again for the website. A beautiful exterior, one can only wonder how it's like inside. Must try it. It just looks so mouth-wateringly tasty.:whisper:

tvadim133
13-09-2009, 22:06
Super! I like the site and hope the restaurant is much better even.

Definitely, I will go to have lunch there:verycool: on Monday....

Thank you for a new place, I have never been, that's more I prefer Italian cuisine...

pjw
13-09-2009, 22:44
Exactly Vadim.

What I love most is when you've seen the outside and u feel like u can smell it, looking forward to actually getting in and then u make a date and it's even better than u hoped :verycool:

tvadim133
13-09-2009, 23:14
I always hope for the best, even....:10241:

Helena Moon
13-09-2009, 23:29
:sunny: Glad this information may be useful for you, tvadim133)))) hope you'll have really pleasant time there)))) I'd advice you fresh pasta "Pappardeli with shrimps and tomatoes" - they cook it really-really tasty! When I am there I always take it))

pjw
13-09-2009, 23:43
:sunny: An excellent thread idea Helena. Glad to see u enjoying forum and actively posting. I love seeing new people feeling welcomed. You've made a really good start. Keep on! :rasta:

tvadim133
13-09-2009, 23:46
:sunny: Glad this information may be useful for you, tvadim133)))) hope you'll have really pleasant time there)))) I'd advice you fresh pasta "Pappardeli with shrimps and tomatoes" - they cook it really-really tasty! When I am there I always take it))

Thanks! Besides, I am mad of cakes, have you tried anything there?

Helena Moon
14-09-2009, 00:02
Oooooh))))) you've made good question, tvadim133))))) The fact is - they cook incredibly AMAZING deserts))))))) :thumbsup: frankly, I'm not fond of sweeties, but my very best friend is really sweety-eater - so he can always tell what is really tasty and was it not. So he being such an sweetie-expert always orders there tiramisu. The matter is the chief of Trattoria is Italian and can cook real tiramisu ;) you have chance to taste maybe the tastiest desert in your life)))))))))))))))) Being saltie-lover even I liked it))))))

tvadim133
14-09-2009, 00:08
Interesting.... I heard that many men prefer sweets and many women do not... It is prooved again :)

the same was with my ex GF who has never tried even (but ice-cream)

Helena Moon
14-09-2009, 00:14
:sunny: An excellent thread idea Helena

Thanks a lot)))))) just trying to share with forumers with the very best ideas of spending time enjoyable)))))

Glad to see u enjoying forum and actively posting

Uuuuuuuuuuuhhh))))) I suppose it's temporary phenomenon))))) (about posting so much) I rested at my parents' this weekend - just surf on the Internet, lying on the sofa :snoring:, eating a lot and walking in the forest (as you see the most active things that can be done))))))))))) :agree: - but since Monday I'll be busier and busier...))) work and studies and many more))) but am sure I will visit all of you here frequently anyway!))

Helena Moon
14-09-2009, 00:25
Interesting.... I heard that many men prefer sweets and many women do not... It is prooved again :)

the same was with my ex GF who has never tried even (but ice-cream)

Yyyeeh... and I've heard vise verse....that a real woman should want to eat and eat much sweeties))))))))))) and sometimes it makes me really upset...may be I am a wrong woman?((((( :9456: but it's no matter for me))) even being a wrong woman I asked my friend to present me a jar of salty cucumbers for my birthday.

tvadim133
14-09-2009, 00:35
Noooooo, then I should doubt of myself to follow this logic.

I think, that it is connected with stereotypes...

Let's think, men like sweets, because they need something soft sometimes in their manly life....

As for women... hm...the same but vise verse....

Helena Moon
14-09-2009, 00:41
Ok) and woman likes salties because they want for smth stern :devilish: sounds like the truth.

pjw
14-09-2009, 00:57
.........but am sure I will visit all of you here frequently anyway!))Ok Helena.:sunny:
Just remember we're here and u can breeze on by any time and you'll always find some kind of friendly hi from someone in forum. Really nice to meet u. Speak again real ASAP. :punk: