PDA

View Full Version : Pass your driving test easily.

master02
10-09-2009, 19:50
We are running a driving school at Surrey. I want to know one thing, if anyone help me. We want to provide some driving license facilities in our school. But i don't have any idea about the driving license. We are new in this field so any body can tell me the legislation allowed or not to make driving licenses like that.
We help those peoples who want to pass their driving test quicker and cheaper.
We also provide some driving books with these books people can pass their driving test easily.But now i want to know how we provide the facility of driving license.

Qdos
10-09-2009, 20:07
We are running a driving school at Surrey. We want to provide some driving license facilities in our school. But i don't have any idea about the driving license. But now i want to know how we provide the facility of driving license.

You don't provide driving licences to people as a school, either in Surrey or elsewhere, including - I suspect, India (slipped up?) Driving licences are issued by the authorities, and not by the driving school.

I'm sure you must think it's 1st April or something ..... :gay:

master02
10-09-2009, 23:04
I know very well the license made by the license authorities. I just want to know that the students which are learning driving and pass their tests from our school. Some of them need license so how we help them to make license of them. I am not enjoying April fool here.

:smurf:

Bels
10-09-2009, 23:34
There is a drivig school near where I live, and it must be instructed by a licensed driving instructor. But school children are not taught, but adults.

I am aware that in the UK that children are taught to drive within the school grounds. Again by a licensed istructor, and as it is private grounds they are allowed to drive under proper instruction wothout a provisional license. Fair enough as you can't apply for provisional licence until you are sixteen. Perhaps Russian law is similar??

Benedikt
11-09-2009, 09:47
you contact the local authorities in your place who issues the driving licenses. you explain to them what YOU want to do and what THEY suggest which help or advice they will or can offer from their side. after all it is also in the interest of ANY authority anywhere in the world that drivers are well prepared and know the road and safety rules.
and they will be more then glad to help and assist you.and you prepare the people WELL, before they go and make their test.. this is a long term investment. but the licensing office soon will know that candidates that come from YOUR side are well prepared and they will have the knowledge to pass the test and be responsible drivers.
and if you will charge for this service? don't fall into the trap, make it very cheap but give lousy training. and knowing very well people will fail and have to come back, making then more money. it will back fire...

Qdos
11-09-2009, 10:11
Driving instructors also need qualifications normally, well they do in Surrey, and since that county is in Great Britain, but this has been posted in a forum about Russia, and says he's based in India - something doesn't really add up here...

I can't quite get my head around where he's coming from, but I seriously doubt he's founded a driving school that stretches from Karachi to the Home Counties of England, and also encompasses the Russian Federation...