PDA

View Full Version : Needed: British teacher to prep 11 year old for UK secondary school entrance tests

Ilyinka
08-09-2009, 22:17
I am looking for someone to prepare my 11 year old native English speaker, for UK private secondary schools pre-admission tests. Is anyone available? Does anyone know of a tutor in Moscow?

Bels
08-09-2009, 22:42
I am looking for someone to prepare my 11 year old native English speaker, for UK private secondary schools pre-admission tests. Is anyone available? Does anyone know of a tutor in Moscow?

First things first. How good is your child's English as that is a priority. Is you child going to a state school or a private school with a difficult entry exam?

Hopefully your child has had good practice of conversation in English speaking countries. Only then can we talk about the British curriculum.

deeps747
09-09-2009, 22:39
hi there..im a medical student of rudn n im looking for students to teach during my free time( saturday afternoon). i used to give private lessons to some students( beginner,intermediate n upper intermediate). i charge 700 per hour..you can contact me by PM only....

No personal contact details allowed; please invite people to PM you!

Bels
09-09-2009, 23:16
AREA! AREA! please. And the above post is offering a very cheap rate. Unless it's per student in a group. Two or three i a group and that would be a very reasonable price, ad allow this poor teacher to live properly.

And no telephone numbers please :) PM's only.