PDA

View Full Version : any advice and assistance in Belarus, real estate business, tourism, etc

liddle
06-09-2009, 03:38
I've been living in Belarus for 2 years now and know everything about this country, since my wife was born there. Belarus has a number of ways to make money but you will surely fail if you take chances and do things there without consulting local expert. Even traveling there may be risky for a foreigner. It's very specific country, quite different even from Russia. Anyone in need of such assistance is more than welcome - please ask. Incidentally i came across a brilliant local artist who paints fantastic pictures on birch bark. You can enjoy her work at http://allamelnichenko.narod.ru/:7525:

pjw
06-09-2009, 03:55
I've been living in Belarus for 2 years now and know everything about this country, since my wife was born there......... Hi Liddle.
May I ask where u live exactly in Belarus? City, small town etc? I visited and liked it. How do u know that u really know everything about the country? Did your wife tell u this? ;)