brought to you by Runaway Promotions"

Got there on time and stayed, but everybody had already runaway

Sorry, not a good venue (no space around the bar to mingle) nor a good welcome

Sidney Bliss
09-12-2004, 10:50
So you didn't get laid, gusset breath?

plastique
09-12-2004, 12:17
I was there....late....tons of people still there and the head honcho helped raise $210 for Toys for Tots in like 10 minutes. I gotta say i had a good time and met some great people and will be back next week. sorry you didn't have fun but try again next week....mabye i'll convine them to let me dance on the bar as entertainment.
ps. bliss can i bet you 50 rr to never see your winkie?

Sidney Bliss
09-12-2004, 12:25
Originally posted by plastique
ps. bliss can i bet you 50 rr to never see your winkie?

Er, yeah. There's only so far you can go with the "last christmas turkey in the shop" routine anyway.

Kshisya
09-12-2004, 14:55
Originally posted by plastique
....mabye i'll convine them to let me dance on the bar as entertainment.

you don't have to ask ;) they don't prohibit it there :p

allice
09-12-2004, 15:01
My coporate party is the next day. [SIGH]

Kshisya
09-12-2004, 15:31
Originally posted by allice
My coporate party is the next day. [SIGH]

:drink: you're a suvrivor :drink: tral la la laaaaaaa la :nut: ...:rolleyes: ...or better: :hooray: you wil survive! you will survive :vomit: hey heeeeeeeeeeeeey :suspect: :drink:

;)

wasted don't get frustrated with this thread! it is just 1 opinion , you know there are plenty of completely different kind ;)

allice
09-12-2004, 16:04
Well I survived last night. ;)

whale*ss
13-12-2004, 18:57
I've now been to one time each to the "alternative" meeting at hard rock and the "normal" meeting at Boarhouse.

I didn't neccesarily have the best time of my life at either -- but -- at least at hard rock there is a defintive group of people who are obviously there for the expat get together.

At the boarhouse -- there are just hundreds of random people -- its hard to figure out if somebody is there and wants to socialize in the context of the "expat" group, or if they're just there to drink, or if they're a prostitute, or if they are simply a drunk expat who has no idea about any meetings on weds.

I guess i can sum it up and say that the boarhouse isn't neccesarily an ideal place to hold any kind of "meeting" -- its just too chaotic.

Anyways... just my opinion. I'm happy that people have taken the time to organize both of these get togethers in general.

w