PDA

View Full Version : My posting style

Kshisya
08-12-2004, 12:25
:rolleyes: so some of you are not happy with my emoticons?? :eh:

some of you get really irritated with it recently? :shame: :suspect:

you know what? --> there is such a button on ya screen as IGNORE :ignore: and you can feel free to put me on ignore list and set yaself free from that "blinking, ugly etc" posting :p

you can pick on me as long as you wish it won't change me, my behaviour or my style on this site in any way :p

So what if I find the vast majority of yo "black on gray" posts damn plain, boring, same looking etc.? Sometimes it is not even possible to get if you're trying to joke or being serious.

I like colors and I like my posts. You enjoy this forum in your ways I enjoy it in my own - 'nough said :goblin:

LOVE emotiocons :lovepot: - so leave me alone, i don't care :p

CaveMan
08-12-2004, 12:39
I have no problem....Actually they are nice.....

moscowmail
08-12-2004, 12:42
But we love ya babe ;)

Kshisya
08-12-2004, 12:46
thank you :inlove: you know actually they also didn't mind for a while so I just assume that all who mind in the more are suffering from PMS or else what at the mo :D

I just wanted to remind that till the emotiocon function is available there is no chance for me to change :D

I can't help it "dot" :nut:

MR FACADE
08-12-2004, 12:48
Originally posted by moscowmail
But we love ya babe ;)

Oh yeah...... funny way of showing it , siding with the site bores.... to late my son....... we know whose side you are on!!!

Don't worry K, even though you are mental tart, theres still a chance you can **** my **** anytime you have $5 spare!!

Kshisya
08-12-2004, 12:49
But we love ya babe ;)

yea that's why you started to mind my smilies :getlost:

moscowmail
08-12-2004, 12:49
:)

PMS... hmmm, that could be it ;)

Kshisya, you have a unique and loveable style, popular, understatement, the legend... never a truer word spoken....

I think its my eyes that hurt so much that makes me not read your threads as much I want or should, so please excuse an old man like me huh :p

Kshisya
08-12-2004, 12:52
FACADE :inlove: I thought your **** fell off long time ago of constant ****ing :p

I'll keep in mind the offer tho and you can cherish yo hope for another year :p

moscowmail
08-12-2004, 12:55
Originally posted by MR FACADE
Oh yeah...... funny way of showing it , siding with the site bores.... to late my son....... we know whose side you are on!!!
!!

We love you to :)

Actually, I am siding with nobody, just my little OLD eyes... :P so there....

Kshisya
08-12-2004, 12:56
mosmailman you know I hate silly flattery :rolleyes:

feel sorry for your eyes, oldie...well I told you there are 2 options:

ignore them or just scroll down :p

MR FACADE
08-12-2004, 12:57
Originally posted by Kshisya
FACADE :inlove: I thought your **** fell off long time ago of constant ****ing :p

I'll keep in mind the offer tho and you can cherish yo hope for another year :p

yeah , you wish......tell me you do wish!!

MR FACADE
08-12-2004, 12:59
We love you to :)

Actually, I am siding with nobody, just my little OLD eyes... :P so there....

You'll be challenging me to a w****ng contest next.....with just the 2 of us in your bedsit near the Pink Flamingo club!

howey frank 2
08-12-2004, 12:59
You go K girl although im not a regular poster on this site just a voyeur sometimes it makes entertaining reading amongst the regular posters with their sarcasm and wit which brightens up the working day when your bored at the keyboard. You being one of the most enternaining K girl with your tongue in cheek innuendos and teasing and also more than a match for your fellow male posters when the going gets tough. This obviousley irritates one or two of them but you stick to your guns K and dont change just give them the one fingered salute and keep up the good work because this site would be a lot less entertaining without you.

moscowmail
08-12-2004, 13:01
Originally posted by MR FACADE
You'll be challenging me to a w****ng contest next.....with just the 2 of us in your bedsit near the Pink Flamingo club!

Oohh Facade, baby... is that an invitation... ;0)

K, it aint flattery, just loooovveee :p

MR FACADE
08-12-2004, 13:11
Oohh Facade, baby... is that an invitation... ;0)

K, it aint flattery, just loooovveee :p

well yes it was actually, but shouldn't you have PM'd me with your bisexual response?

Kshisya
08-12-2004, 13:33
mosmailman :rolleyes: what you know bout love? :rolleyes: :p

oooooooooooooh howey :inlove: you are kinda cool :respect: and I kinda like ya too :nut:...are you single? ;) fancy a s**g? :p

:D

PS M&Ms - 2 w***ers :p

peyote
08-12-2004, 13:41
:drink:
don't you hate when silly songs stick to you?
and she wiiiiiiiiiiiillllll be loooooved!
and she wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllll be looooooved, oh oh ooooh!

howey frank 2
08-12-2004, 14:23
Like i said K girl keep up the good work ;)

Kshisya
08-12-2004, 16:11
howey like I said : fancy a s**g? :rules:

:p

peyote you know i luv ya despite haven't seen for ages! :cry:

:suspect: is it just MY day is suchA c*** or there is someone else surviving through this damn week???

howey frank 2
08-12-2004, 16:33
Yes K girl lets have a good sing together :agree: after all your good at making sweet music. ;) ;)

Outlaw
08-12-2004, 16:33
My favs:
:getlost: :respect: :bong: :vomit:

plastique
08-12-2004, 16:44
dude..the barfy one is nasty.....

any why can an emoticon that flips the bird pass the nazi edit and the actual word gets the poster edited and banned?

Kshisya
08-12-2004, 16:45
Originally posted by howey frank 2
Yes K girl lets have a good sing together :agree: after all your good at making sweet music. ;)

just love when ppl get me in the right way ;) :D

outlaw i thought :drink: would be on yo list as well! :rolleyes: pity they don't have some "f***bunny" icon...sure it would be yo fav :p

am4rw
08-12-2004, 18:39
K-girl, you're entertaining. Keep it up. ;)

360KiloStripedKitty
08-12-2004, 18:41
Kshisya
08-12-2004 12:25 This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

Kshisya
08-12-2004, 18:45
Originally posted by 360KiloStripedKitty
Kshisya
08-12-2004 12:25 This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

:D :hooray: finally! it happened to me la la la la la la la la la la la laaaaaaa la! :hooray:

don't forget to put me on ignore on yo other 100 nicks :p

Sir John Cleese
08-12-2004, 18:53
Kshisya
08-12-2004 15:45 This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

And this is not for the style of your posts, it is for their substance and for your utter lack of character and decency. If you were the person you are attempting to pretend to be, I would probably enjoy your emoticons, or at least laugh them off. There is another poster who uses plenty of emoticons, and that poster happens to be one of my favourites.

Enjoy Ignore. It suits you well. Now that SirGay and gadfly are gone, you are probably my only Ignore-amus.

This is my only other login of any consequence. There is another one that I use, but it is Bardak restricted by mutual agreement with the admins. And Sir John Cleese can be killed off too for all I care.

peyote
08-12-2004, 18:55
keep it up kid k :o yo rulez! :cool: don't be :shame: nor :nut:... yo doing :thumbsup: and driving people :farout: but we love :lovepot: and :bong:

forget 'em :inquis:

how can this crap dares tell me i'm using too many images?! :mad:

360KiloStripedKitty
08-12-2004, 18:58
:) the software stipulates a limit to the number of emoticons that you can use in one post.

Kshisya
08-12-2004, 19:00
peyote :inlove: MWAH! spasibo comorade! :drink: love ya...MORE :p

Kitty, My last comment to you and i DO not expect to here your response as I think you already made your point clear. I am NOT going to get into insults and tell you anything but one thing:

if you dislike me SO much why wouldn't you just stop reading me and (what's even more weird) commenting/responding on my writing, eh? you put me on ignore - good for you, so why wouldn't you just calm down and give yourself a break? ;)

or you just can't help it at ALL???????????????????? :D

360KiloStripedKitty
08-12-2004, 19:04
<post deleted... watch yourself! mod :mad:>

Kshisya
08-12-2004, 19:08
that's your head that makes you sick :p

:D GUYS!!!! if anybody kills me one night after heading off the Albion you know who to blaim! :ninja: :p

:eek: ...:nut:...:rolleyes:

360KiloStripedKitty
08-12-2004, 19:12
<Edited>

Kshisya
08-12-2004, 19:14
:hooray: :wavey: :p

howey frank 2
08-12-2004, 21:56
Oops i think someone didnt have his bowl of Kit-e-Kat today :mad: Hey K girl i think you won with a straight K.O. :D

jchidg1
08-12-2004, 22:30
Excellent cat fight...most entertaining, anybody want to borrow a handbag?

stefania2003
08-12-2004, 23:16
The only thing with the moving emoticons is that they bother me on 'bad-eye' days but I can't see how anyone can be annoyed by K's posts! My 'complaint' was purely of a medical nature:) K - when are you going to come here to wow my Italian friends? :) Non te preoccupare!

Leslie Presley
08-12-2004, 23:53
:hooray: :wavey: :p

360KiloStripedKitty
09-12-2004, 00:03
<edited. there were to many this is the final time and the abuse was uncalled for on an open forum>

Leslie Presley
09-12-2004, 00:23
To those of you who defended this swine - I hope the time comes when you need information from me, because all of you are on my Ignore along with her. I will have the last laugh. Trust me.

And Kshisya makes me sick. Plain and simple. I have never met such a self centered, untrustworthy, and downright mean excuse for a person. Delete all you want. The truth hurts.

jchidg1
09-12-2004, 01:47
Dear 360K....Chocolate!! - usually counteracts the effects of Dementors who try to suck out your soul, just ask Harry.

moscowmail
09-12-2004, 10:22
A note to all.

If you have this sort of hate for each other then please do not read that person's thread. Saying "That is it, I am leaving this thread" then continually posting in an obvious alter ego is quite silly.

You all have your point of views and you all have your values, I think I speak for many on this site when I say please keep petty insults off the public forum.

Of course, this does not mean all insults, most of them are for fun and entertainment, but this thread got far to personal from one user to another.

sfjohns67
09-12-2004, 10:31
Shut up Len, ya tubby git!

Braders
09-12-2004, 11:00
Originally posted by sfjohns67
Shut up Len, ya tubby git!

I retract my statement recommending sfjohns for Mod status! ;)

Kshisya
09-12-2004, 15:07
To those of you who defended this swine - I hope the time comes when you need information from me, because all of you are on my Ignore along with her. I will have the last laugh. Trust me.

And Kshisya makes me sick. Plain and simple. I have never met such a self centered, untrustworthy, and downright mean excuse for a person. Delete all you want. The truth hurts.

wow I missed some more of that ? :D

hey :rolleyes: you know what "Kitty" I can bet my LIFE i never did anything to you neither did say anything to you or about you to envoke such reaction or feelings ....not as if am confused or surprised...but actually some kind of confused...you know actualy it IS prety weird to get some s*** from someone I saw like 5-10 times in my life and with who i always being pretty decent, nice and at least polite if not too friendly.

I would really advice you to shut your mouth up in my direction and keep the distance as starting now I do believe you got some problems with your head.

I won't get ofended if next time you see me around you won't tell "hi" and I hope there won't be hard feelings if I do the same.

wow...:rolleyes:...wow

Leslie :wavey: thanks mate for quoting that one otherwise I wouldn't know the truth bout myself lol :drink: ;)

85StoneWhiteFurball
09-12-2004, 15:16
Look, I do not want to continue this. Maybe this is one big misunderstanding; let's go our separate ways and let it be. I will also say that until very recently, I was always "on your side" - keeping your fun threads alive (not always in the right way, perhaps), helping you with serious information when you wanted it and when others were joking, and in at least one case wasting, and I mean wasting, a mutant who gave you a hard time. I also remember being the only one, or at least the most visible one, who responded when you were not feeling too well a while ago. Somewhere, somehow, signals got crossed and this crap resulted. Happens sometimes, even between 2 decent and well-meaning people. I wish you only well. Really.

I know you like to call me down for multiple identity syndrome (and once again, I use only two ID's at a time - one main and one for Bardak) but the reason I killed the cat is that I don't want to keep this conflict going. Enjoy yourself, and at the end of the day, I actually like your use of emoticons and hope that they add a few more as it could make things more colorful indeed.

Close the thread, and kill the damn striped cat login. Thanks.

Shaun
09-12-2004, 15:41
what's the point of whinging that you've put everyone on ignore and then logging in with your 40th identity and reading everything?

you've put me on ignore before (because i dared to suggest something bad about israel, which you ridiculously took to be anti-semitic) but im assuming you can read this?

you REALLY need to get out more. or else be locked up. moscow attracts some messed-up people, and so does the internet. in your case, the combination really seems to be tragic.

Kshisya
09-12-2004, 15:44
Originally posted by stefania2003
The only thing with the moving emoticons is that they bother me on 'bad-eye' days but I can't see how anyone can be annoyed by K's posts! My 'complaint' was purely of a medical nature:) K - when are you going to come here to wow my Italian friends? :) Non te preoccupare!

stef am sorry :shame: listen you know the "funnier" i feel the more icons I use -> the more smilies the more silly/usless the post ;)

SO if you see lotsa blinky stuff on yo screen just ignore it as anyway there is nothing worthy in it :D BUT if you see just a few you might look through the text as i am "more serious" and adequate in that case :suspect: tho doubt it brings more sense to my posts still ;)

as for italy :inlove: o cara mia! i wish i could go but seems i'm stuck in Moscow till new years and my plans for x-mas trip were ruined by friend's wedding ;) I might make it to Rome in spring or summer tho....we'll see !

moscowmail
09-12-2004, 15:57
Kbaby, use as many as you want kid, you have your style and you stick up for it, it hurst my eyes <boohooo> but that be my prob.

Now, I hope we are all fwends and luv each other :)

Kshisya
09-12-2004, 16:11
Kbaby, use as many as you want kid, you have your style and you stick up for it, it hurst my eyes <boohooo> but that be my prob.

Now, I hope we are all fwends and luv each other

:rolleyes: so you say it hurts? :suspect: really? :eh:...:shame:...:rolleyes: dat's good! :agree: every man deserves some pain! :hooray:

:p:p:p

85StoneWhiteFurball
09-12-2004, 16:13
:rolleyes: every man deserves some pain!

Yes - that is what women are for :p :p :p :shame: and whatever else because I can't be ***ed to use the right emoticons!

peyote
09-12-2004, 16:37
Originally posted by 85StoneWhiteFurball
Look, I do not want to continue this. Maybe this is one big misunderstanding; let's go our separate ways and let it be. I will also say that until very recently, I was always "on your side" - keeping your fun threads alive (not always in the right way, perhaps), helping you with serious information when you wanted it and when others were joking, and in at least one case wasting, and I mean wasting, a mutant who gave you a hard time. I also remember being the only one, or at least the most visible one, who responded when you were not feeling too well a while ago. Somewhere, somehow, signals got crossed and this crap resulted. Happens sometimes, even between 2 decent and well-meaning people. I wish you only well. Really.

I know you like to call me down for multiple identity syndrome (and once again, I use only two ID's at a time - one main and one for Bardak) but the reason I killed the cat is that I don't want to keep this conflict going. Enjoy yourself, and at the end of the day, I actually like your use of emoticons and hope that they add a few more as it could make things more colorful indeed.

Close the thread, and kill the damn striped cat login. Thanks. :hooray: