PDA

View Full Version : Sky TV

egran4
21-08-2009, 16:20
i doubt my condominium would allow me to install a 2.4m dish. how bad would it be with 1.8? when it rains?

Frank
21-08-2009, 16:59
I have sent you a PM regarding a 1.8 metre dish and your options.

i doubt my condominium would allow me to install a 2.4m dish. how bad would it be with 1.8? when it rains?

Please, there's absolutely no need to publicise sending a PM to any poster, they will find it themselves in due course!

IGIT
21-08-2009, 17:13
Got go give this (a2btv) a try.
Thanks guys for this information.

jl74
21-08-2009, 23:45
2.4M 100% does not guarantee you a signal all year round, for sure..
What it does do is give you a better signal quality over a 2m dish or smaller..

I will send more info to you later E...

IGIT
24-08-2009, 16:22
Finally gave it a try (a2btv) not bad. Decent connection via Stream Internet.

Does anyone have Hotbird installed? How good are the FTH channels? Any football (soccer) channels?

Any idea what packages (options) can be installed with Hotbird in order to recieve/watch EPL matches preferably in English or any other language apart from russian?

Thanks in advance.

Frank
24-08-2009, 18:28
Here is a list of the major packages available on Hotbird all of them need a 0.9 to 1.2 metre dish.

Poland - Cyfrowy Polsat / Language Polish many movies (inc HBO), sport commentaries and kids channels in English

Poland - Cyfra + / Language Polish many movies (inc HBO), sport commentaries and kids channels in English

Greece Nova / Language Greek 2 movie, sport commentaries and 2 kids channels in English

Italy - Sky Italia / Language Italian many movies, sport commentaries and kids channels in English

France - BIS / Language French 95%

Finally gave it a try (a2btv) not bad. Decent connection via Stream Internet.

Does anyone have Hotbird installed? How good are the FTH channels? Any football (soccer) channels?

Any idea what packages (options) can be installed with Hotbird in order to recieve/watch EPL matches preferably in English or any other language apart from russian?

Thanks in advance.

IGIT
25-08-2009, 13:00
And what are the prices for the Polish and French packages?

Thanks in advance.

Here is a list of the major packages available on Hotbird all of them need a 0.9 to 1.2 metre dish.

Poland - Cyfrowy Polsat / Language Polish – many movies (inc HBO), sport commentaries and kids channels in English

Poland - Cyfra + / Language Polish – many movies (inc HBO), sport commentaries and kids channels in English

Greece – Nova / Language Greek – 2 movie, sport commentaries and 2 kids channels in English

Italy - Sky Italia / Language Italian – many movies, sport commentaries and kids channels in English

France - BIS / Language French 95%