PDA

View Full Version : What a hard day

TGP
24-08-2009, 14:16
Monday is. :groan:

(EOM)

Judge
24-08-2009, 14:26
I share your pain TGP, Monday is a drag...just got back from Ikea,had four of their hotdogs(15ru each) drink all you want and take sweets(for free) from the little sweet shop they have near the hotdog place..
Now it's raining cats and dogs ,beers cooling down in the fridge,Liverpool play tonight...the day just gets even better..
I love MONDAYS..:bowdown::bowdown:

Enjoy this song..

YouTube- The Beatles - Hard Day's Night

I'm not the only one who loves Monday...Happy Mondays

YouTube- Happy Mondays - Step On

TGP
24-08-2009, 14:55
.... and I don't even want to write about Monday. Especially today's Monday. What a * day.

Judge
24-08-2009, 15:19
Open your heart to the site, tell us all..:zoom:

FatAndy
24-08-2009, 15:51
Monday as Monday.... although I've just back from vacation and need it again... :D

Judge
24-08-2009, 16:11
Where did you go??

Judge
24-08-2009, 16:15
Here's a better song for TGP.

YouTube- I Don't Like Mondays - Bob Geldof

FatAndy
24-08-2009, 16:16
Under Moscow, but mainly made renovation at home. Such a funny vacation...

Judge
24-08-2009, 16:32
Best kinda vaction if you ask me...There's not much out there that beats the russian countryside...
'renovation at home'... Preparing for the Winter??

TGP
24-08-2009, 17:44
Open your heart to the site, tell us all..:zoom:

I was just on the point to do it, but FatAndy intruded with his remark, and spoiled everything. Now the Monday is even worse :cry:

AndreyS
24-08-2009, 17:55
Imho, Monday morning is the worst thing. It gets better in the afternoon, with lunchtime as a watershed... It's almost OK in the evening. Almost happy tonight.

FatAndy
24-08-2009, 18:08
2 AndreyS:
Monday morning is the worst thing. - that's why I prefer to drink at Sat evenings, not Sun. ;)

2 Judge:
Preparing for the Winter?? - no, it's just a prolonged process... probably you know that Russian proverb - it's impossible to finish the renovation, but only to stop it. And couple of days under Zvenigorod, in the forest.

2 TGP:
FatAndy intruded with his remark, and spoiled everything. Now the Monday is even worse - sorry for that... But what has happened?

AndreyS
24-08-2009, 18:11
Maybe, she means you managed to spoil our Monday???

TGP
24-08-2009, 21:52
This day is almost over. Can't believe it...

AndreyS
24-08-2009, 22:05
This day is almost over. Can't believe it...

So is our almost life!

Qdos
24-08-2009, 22:28
Is this the 'Club Prozac' thread or something? :9456:

Kanga2roo
24-08-2009, 23:12
YouTube- The Mamas & The Papas - Monday Monday

pjw
25-08-2009, 00:50
........Liverpool play tonight...the day just gets even better..
I love MONDAYS..:bowdown::bowdown:Hey hey Monday's over. Enjoying the footie Judge? I know u were looking forward to it. ;) Who's winning?

Judge
25-08-2009, 00:57
Hey hey Monday's over. Enjoying the footie Judge? I know u were looking forward to it. ;) Who's winning?
Game just finished, lost 1-3 at home to Villa.
Tuesday looks like a sh*te day.

AndreyS
25-08-2009, 01:05
Yes, guys, I also doubt that Tuesday is better than Monday.

pjw
25-08-2009, 01:13
Tuesday looks like a sh*te day.Don't worry. At least we got this thread. Yes I know u certainly aren't smiling now Judge. Hard when your team loses, especially at home. I'm also not Mr Happy Smiley this week.

And TGP, may I ask what upset u this morning? Or it's private?

MickeyTong
25-08-2009, 02:58
They call it "stormy Monday", but Tuesday's just as bad.
Wednesday is worse - and Thursday's also sad................

YouTube- Gary Moore W Albert King - Stormy Monday (Live At Hammersmi

Kanga2roo
25-08-2009, 09:37
YouTube- The Cure - Friday Im In Love

Zyablik
25-08-2009, 13:24
Wednesday is the most miserable day of the week......

Wednesday is the most miserable day of the week, claim researchers - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/6075132/Wednesday-is-the-most-miserable-day-of-the-week-claim-researchers.html)

What do you think?:gay::tgif:
For me it's Thursday, cause the end of the week, but not Friday:smokin:

TGP
25-08-2009, 14:19
Yes, guys, I also doubt that Tuesday is better than Monday.

... but it's a bit easier today

TGP
25-08-2009, 15:20
And TGP, may I ask what upset u this morning? Or it's private?

Many things happened and many did not, and Monday is the beginning of dealing with all this stuff. You come to the office, and can't recall even what you did last week, where are the papers, if an urgent payment was made, whom you should call, all this accompanied by the acute feeling that life is passing by outside the office, and a question "What am I doing here?!" is beating in your head, and all this brings a weird mood as if you are watching yourself from somewhere outside and feel miserable.
It can happen only on Monday. On Tuesday you already realize that what seemed unreal on Monday is in fact real. On Tuesday your soul and heart come back to the places where they should be (or maybe should not?), but on Monday they are still somewhere else.
... and then you hear: "Monday as Monday". That is, nothing unusual, and you ask yourself "Don't they feel the same?" Evidently, not, and this causes even a deeper sense of something which I tried to describe, but I guess I failed to do it.

Kanga2roo
26-08-2009, 00:49
Life is rather shot thing. I like every day. Who knows maybe the most wonderful event woulld happen to you on Monday

AndreyS
26-08-2009, 01:04
Life is rather shot thing. I like every day. Who knows maybe the most wonderful event woulld happen to you on Monday

I would add, happy life is rather short.
To me, nasty future has already come!

pjw
26-08-2009, 01:37
Oh dear oh dear Andy it seems like the happy days are gone....... disappeared like an innocent childhood dream.... gone and never to return..... distant memories...... of past......

Judge
26-08-2009, 10:54
Hang in there TGP, we are halfway through the week.:beerbros:

tukiva
26-08-2009, 10:59
i can agree with TGP about Mondays, i hate them. But in my place where i work we sometimes have 5 mondays a week and it is unbearable.

quincy
27-08-2009, 14:32
Many things happened and many did not, and Monday is the beginning of dealing with all this stuff. You come to the office, and can't recall even what you did last week, where are the papers, if an urgent payment was made, whom you should call, all this accompanied by the acute feeling that life is passing by outside the office, and a question "What am I doing here?!" is beating in your head, and all this brings a weird mood as if you are watching yourself from somewhere outside and feel miserable.
It can happen only on Monday. On Tuesday you already realize that what seemed unreal on Monday is in fact real. On Tuesday your soul and heart come back to the places where they should be (or maybe should not?), but on Monday they are still somewhere else.
... and then you hear: "Monday as Monday". That is, nothing unusual, and you ask yourself "Don't they feel the same?" Evidently, not, and this causes even a deeper sense of something which I tried to describe, but I guess I failed to do it.

TGP i sense the words 'to be continued', so feel free to add part II to your above post. or maybe as it's Thursday already and your mood sky-high, you are wondering if it was really you who said all of the above !

TGP
31-08-2009, 13:20
TGP i sense the words 'to be continued', so feel free to add part II to your above post. or maybe as it's Thursday already and your mood sky-high, you are wondering if it was really you who said all of the above !

I read your post only today. Thursday was OK, but today is Monday again, and I am not wondering if it was me who said all of the above. But no "to be continued", I don't want to be giving hump to others.
Life is wonderful!

P.I.T.A
31-08-2009, 19:26
*joins the Monday-haters list*

..... glad it is almost over :)

(I am a new one, and cant include any imgs yet...how sad...*sigh*)

quincy
07-09-2009, 14:42
I read your post only today. Thursday was OK, but today is Monday again, and I am not wondering if it was me who said all of the above. But no "to be continued", I don't want to be giving hump to others.
Life is wonderful!

hope today has been better than your other Mondays!

TGP
07-09-2009, 16:31
Quincy, thank you. What saved me today was a visit to a very serious organization which finally issued a paper we've been waiting for for half a year, and now we can continue our business in a new direction. That was great, and besides, it took some of my work time, and my chief is travelling now and sent me sms saying that I can go to wherever I want, because it is a wonderful day. (He is so sweet sometimes...)

So, I went to where I wanted, and now I am sitting doing my work, feeling more or less happy because in 1.5 hours the work day is over.

Tomorrow is Tuesday...

tukiva
07-09-2009, 17:27
how i understand you dear TGP. My boss is not so sweet as yours but i now have 3 bosses and one main boss, so today i saved myself by escaping every of them. Some phone talks helped ,too. Soon will be 7 p.m, time for a real hapiness!