PDA

View Full Version : ESL in Spain

elias
24-08-2009, 01:09
Hi, if there's anyone knowledgeable in teaching ESL in Spain, please contact me. I would be very eager to meet up with one of you at a bar for a bit of intelligence sharing. I, in turn, can fill you in on the nuances of executive coaching in Moscow. Looking forward to a productive sesh with a Guinness!

Swordfish90293
24-08-2009, 20:47
Hi, if there's anyone knowledgeable in teaching ESL in Spain, please contact me. I would be very eager to meet up with one of you at a bar for a bit of intelligence sharing. I, in turn, can fill you in on the nuances of executive coaching in Moscow. Looking forward to a productive sesh with a Guinness!

I just returned from Spain. On the whole it's enormously more expensive than Moscow. And although I've never taught there, as an EC country, I've tried to work in others and it's more than difficult and time consuming, as an ENglish teacher or any other occupation.

Having said that, there's always a way...the food is out of this world, the wine is great, there's sunshine and great culture all around....