PDA

View Full Version : Blue Elephant

Vratar
24-08-2009, 00:08
I went there tonight for supper and was really impressed! If you can afford it I highly recommend it for great Thai food. I had the Tom Yum soup and it was fantastic.

Mirka
24-08-2009, 07:37
I went there tonight for supper and was really impressed! If you can afford it I highly recommend it for great Thai food. I had the Tom Yum soup and it was fantastic.

Agree very nice place and also agree quite expensive.

Vratar
24-08-2009, 15:17
Can anybody recommend any other more moderately priced Thai restaurants worth visiting in Moscow?

Mirka
24-08-2009, 16:23
Can anybody recommend any other more moderately priced Thai restaurants worth visiting in Moscow?

Why dont you come to join the Curry Club at Tibet restaurant tomorrow. Tomorrow there should be an Indian menu as specials but you can choose from the menu yourself and try Thai. The one we had two weeks ago was excellent!

Vratar
25-08-2009, 00:15
Where is that restaurant located?

Mirka
25-08-2009, 07:26
Where is that restaurant located?

Located on Nikolskaya No. 22, Entrance to Sheremetievskiy Mall, basement level. You pass Pasha bar on your left side and enter the entrance in your right side then downstairs and then you see the navigation. It is easy to find.
Check out the Curry Club invitation in Local events for this week menu.

RRM
25-08-2009, 11:09
Located on Nikolskaya No. 22, Entrance to Sheremetievskiy Mall, basement level. You pass Pasha bar on your left side and enter the entrance in your right side then downstairs and then you see the navigation. It is easy to find.
Check out the Curry Club invitation in Local events for this week menu.

Mirka's directions !!