PDA

View Full Version : Another Test - What Level of Dante's Inferno Do You Deserve?

360KiloStripedKitty
02-12-2004, 22:10
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

I made it to level 6 - heretics - very apt in my case :D :D

(as you can see I am in a very testical mood over the past couple of days)

lalique
02-12-2004, 22:26
and i made it to "second level of hell" :D

polly
02-12-2004, 22:32
wow i got the 8th level of hell.
i guess that's not so good.
but why did they put oral and anal sex in the same category?

lochnessmonster
02-12-2004, 23:08
Kitty testical or 'testicle'?
Only joking!
I made it to the 2nd level and am 'LUSTFUL' which I suppose is rather appropriate..

The 2nd Level of Hell:

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.

360KiloStripedKitty
02-12-2004, 23:16
Originally posted by lochnessmonster
Kitty testical or 'testicle'?

LOL - wanna get this thread thrown in Bardak, do you?

FussyFrisky
02-12-2004, 23:25
8th level too...would be ok if not serpents wrapped around men.
THAT much for oral sex??!!!!!!

hey polly, see you there;) :)

koba65
03-12-2004, 00:41
Hmm, 8th level... I gotta work a little harder to reach level 9...

am4rw
03-12-2004, 00:56
Level 6 - Heretic. I knew that.

Andy B
03-12-2004, 09:18
4th level, thought I'd have to try harder 'till I noticed that this was still "extreme"... Well done me!

Halyavshik
03-12-2004, 10:09
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!
Purgatory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

360KiloStripedKitty
03-12-2004, 10:10
Well, now we have a Purgatorian! Congratulations! But we really need a high (or should I say low) achiever who will end up in the very bottom - Level 9!

FussyFrisky
03-12-2004, 10:27
Does it make any difference? There is no escape anyway whether you are in the 9th or any other level.

Delacroix
03-12-2004, 19:31
So I guess this Malebolge is a popular place. All the interesting people are here with me in the 8th pink hole of hell.
I'm surprised that I didn't made 9th.
Hello there, before they fuse us each other or tear our valuable parts I would like to say, Its a good day to visit 8th and how do they keep hell so warm, or will it be cold?

am4rw
03-12-2004, 22:35
Originally posted by Halyavshik
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!
Purgatory

Obviously, lying on the test doesn't count toward your punishment. :confused: :D

jchidg1
04-12-2004, 03:34
Yeeees! Eternally lustful. Was rather hoping to attain heresy but feel that I am in exalted company.Mind you, have given up drinking Stella - landed me in too many pickles.....

CaveMan
04-12-2004, 11:43
4th level....Could have been better in lower levels where all the fun is but...Hey I am quite sure they have lifts or stairs to go down !!!:D :D

kazachka
04-12-2004, 12:09
Purgatory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Smthg must be wrong......thought I was more naughty than that:D :confused:

crom
04-12-2004, 12:15
Oh Hell! 9th level
and I though it was just Moscow!!

360KiloStripedKitty
04-12-2004, 13:50
Originally posted by crom
Oh Hell! 9th level
and I though it was just Moscow!!

Yes! We have a winner!!

bagehot
04-12-2004, 20:06
I took one of those online quizzes, which told me that I belong in the level where they put seducers and pimps.