PDA

View Full Version : Maximum time to report for TRP upon notification by yFMS???

BeachBum
13-08-2009, 20:52
Background information:

****My TRP was submitted 26 JUN 09. The application should be approved within 6 months of this date****

My questions:

When yFMS notifies me my application is completed (should be in October or Novermber),

1) What is the maximum amount of time to get to yFMS to receive the TRP
( I will be out of Russia and need to plan to come back) ???

AND

2) Where is this law stated? I need any answer in writing.
Thanks

BeachBum
15-08-2009, 01:51
Background information:

****My TRP was submitted 26 JUN 09. The application should be approved within 6 months of this date****

My questions:

When yFMS notifies me my application is completed (should be in October or Novermber),

1) What is the maximum amount of time to get to yFMS to receive the TRP
( I will be out of Russia and need to plan to come back) ???

AND

2) Where is this law stated? I need any answer in writing.
Thanks
I can answer this one myself..

today I went to yFMS for my area. Polyanka Street 31/44... Asked the officer and here is their response.

When notified that your TRP is ready... You have several months to respond. For sure it is not 3 days like I read in other posts!!!!!....

Cubrilo
26-08-2009, 19:50
I give my 2 cents:
If you are INSIDE Russia – you have 3 working days to respond by showing yourself there.
If you are OUTSIDE you have to respond within 3 working days after crossing border. So it's not 3 days, but not clear how much it is.

The source:
Приказ Федеральной миграционной службы от 29 февраля 2008 г. N 40
"63. Иностранный гражданин, получивший уведомление о принятом решении о выдаче разрешения, обязан в течение трех рабочих дней со дня получения уведомления или со дня прибытия в Российскую Федерацию обратиться в территориальный орган ФМС России по адресу, указанному в уведомлении, для оформления разрешения."