PDA

View Full Version : Halyavshik said Russians dont have a choice!

Kshisya
29-11-2004, 11:15
Well as every normal person I can't help switching channels when they break into some movie with stupid commercials :mad:

However, now it's all changed :D I just can't take my eyes off the screen :watching::watching:

Don't ya miss "Lichniy Nomer" in cinema houses from Dec 9th :D

Halyavshik :hooray: you are a star :inlove: ...look good in uniform ;)

:p

Ned Kelly
29-11-2004, 11:45

Sadie
29-11-2004, 11:46
Kshisya, thank you, I thought I was insane when saw him in the ad before Bridget Jones on Fri ;) :D How on Earth did you get into the screen, Halyavshik?????????????????????? :eek: :confused: :hooray: :nut:

Daaa, blin, delaaaaaaa :)

Halyavshik
29-11-2004, 11:47
I guess all those years of acting classes and waiting tables finally paid off.

sfjohns67
29-11-2004, 12:04
Not to mention getting busy in the director's trailer.

Kshisya
29-11-2004, 12:24
Originally posted by Sadie

Daaa, blin, delaaaaaaa :)

you won't believe but I REALLY was looking forward to see all the commercial sets on Sunday as every time I had SUCH a laugh :D

:hooray:

I suggest we go all together with the expat crowd to see this movie coz as I remember DJ, Hezeus, JD and lots of other are there :D:thumbsup:

However Khalyavshik still I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO impressed they chose YOUR 3 seconds for promoting the movie on national TV and ORT !! :D You should call them and ask to pay! :p

boscoe
29-11-2004, 17:56
Hezeus may be but I'll let you into a secret - it's not his voice he's gone Gordie :)

DJ Biscuit
29-11-2004, 17:59
From the word in the biz his character simply 'came alive' once the voice was changed luvvies.

DPG
29-11-2004, 18:01
Lol!!

So, from this site, the people in the film are:

Halvavshik
Me
Lokh
JHeisal
Serge
JD
Boscoe (voice)
Plastique
TBill
No-finale
Heyzeus
DJB

Anyone I've missed??

This is of course a blatent advert for the film Lichniy Nomyer!!

polly
29-11-2004, 18:12
someone chose 'lokh' as a nick? LOL

DJ Biscuit
29-11-2004, 18:15
Originally posted by DPG
Lol!!

Halvavshik
Me
Lokh
JHeisal
Serge
JD
Boscoe (voice)
Plastique
TBill
No-finale
Heyzeus
DJB

Anyone I've missed??

This is of course a blatent advert for the film Lichniy Nomyer!!

Jet
Pengwn9
And about five others I remember at least.

Idiot Amin
29-11-2004, 18:17
Originally posted by polly
someone chose 'lokh' as a nick? LOL

There are quite a few, this ID of mine included, who could have the ID "lokh" chosen for them - seriously, though, I recall that the poster formerly known as Fa-Q! mentioned something about having been in the film.

And I think the poster in question was known as Loki!

DPG
29-11-2004, 18:21
Nope - it's Lokh - he's a mate of mine...check the username search thingy...!

Braders
29-11-2004, 19:35
Originally posted by DPG

Halvavshik
Me
Lokh
JHeisal
Serge
JD
Boscoe (voice)
Plastique
TBill
No-finale
Heyzeus
DJB

Adams Family 3? ;)

pengwn9
29-11-2004, 19:41
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
Jet
Pengwn9
And about five others I remember at least.

Oh no, is that the "terrorists have been killed ta da, terrorists have been killed ta da" movie we made? Can you see my little hand waving from the back of newsroom? Can you see me giggling from behind the tall French Canadian guy?

Of course Biscuit--Mr. Enthusiasm--you were a star. :cool:
Not enough beer on that set, that's what.

Shatneresque
29-11-2004, 19:49
Originally posted by pengwn9
Oh no, is that the "terrorists have been killed ta da, terrorists have been killed ta da" movie we made? Can you see my little hand waving from the back of newsroom? Can you see me giggling from behind the tall French Canadian guy?

You were in the newsroom?!

pengwn9
29-11-2004, 19:58
Stick around. Every once in a while Plastique puts out a casting call for expat extras. You get to find out that movie shootings are low on the beer quotient. If it ever happens to you take my advice: bring your own beer. You're gonna need it. In fact, take a whole cooler just in case.

GWL
29-11-2004, 20:05
I was there too - looking for a beer as well.

GWL

pengwn9
29-11-2004, 20:22
Biscuit--who are these people?? How come we don't know them?

I shared the beer I got from the Chicken Master. You weren't one of the sharees?

plastique
30-11-2004, 10:52
Heyzeus is on all the movie posters around town as well...he's the kid with the newscamera on his shoulder....

i'll let you know when the premier is if Olga ever calls me.... should be the 8th...

BTW you can all see my gigantic naked ass playing pool and doing stunts in a thong and 4 inch heels in Moscow Heat currently playing in a movie theater near you....michael york said i was the sexiest thing in the movie....hee hee

J.D.
01-12-2004, 10:34
Well Olga, the casting agent, told me the premier is the 4th. But as she wasn't invited she couldn't invite me.
Did anybody manage an invite to the premier?

J.D.
03-12-2004, 10:38
Is anybody organising a party for the 9th.
If we do why not invite a few people like Jenya, the director, Olga the casting girl, etc.

Hey Kat, you wanna do this?

plastique
03-12-2004, 10:43
dude, really? I love you all but one more party to organize may kill me.

awwwwww i'll give it a go.

J.D.
03-12-2004, 13:25
If you call Jenya now and invite him to our "Extra's Premier" on the 9th maybe he will invite us to the real one tomorrow.

plastique
03-12-2004, 13:36
don't have his number.

DPG
06-12-2004, 11:11
Plastique - What's happening with this premier thing?!?!

At the moment I have the evening of the 9th off work...

Let me know before someone decides to take away my evening off!!

J.D.
13-12-2004, 21:17
Some of my neighbors called me and told me they were surprised at seeing me in the movie. One of them told me that I even got a screen credit. I hadn't told them that I was in it. Still haven't seen it myself. When's the party Kat?

plastique
14-12-2004, 00:42
guys..i got too much to plan right now with the christmas party and toys for tots....someone take the reins and tell me where to be and when.

J.D.
14-12-2004, 07:36
Anybody seen a piarate DVD out yet? We could take it to a bar and have our party.