PDA

View Full Version : The LA Fitness killings.

Scrat335
09-08-2009, 04:03
This guy was an idiot, he completely missed out on the class on life and expectations. Basically what he did was shoot up an LA fitness and killed 3 women and wounded many others.

Why? Because his last GF was in 1986 and the last time he had sex was 19 years ago. Could it have been he was sitting his standards too high? Probably but he had to be an idiot to not realize he was being shallow, or did he realize it?

I didn't pay much attention to this at first but then I saw this video. What a freaking loser.

YouTube- Hide from Emotion

Scrat335
09-08-2009, 04:13
Here's another link with more info.

Does a mass murderer have a place in heaven? - MyNorthwest.com (http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=108&sid=197819)

I'm just wondering what everyone thinks of this. I have no sympathy for him, you have to be constructive in life. I've been turned down hundreds of times in my life by women, so what? That's their loss and they're doing me a favor. :soccer:

AstroNoodle
14-08-2009, 07:39
Rather strange... seems like some sort of robot trying to be a human, can't, then upon realizing that he is only a robot, just self-destructs. Reminds me of the UFC guys and their mentality -- also worries me that people accept UFC.

This video is really weird, because everything he is doing in his house is for the not-found-yet lady robot to come in and process the layout of his home, become "impressed" (his words), and then I guess give him some sort of robotic affection. Weird.

When it didn't work out that way, he killed people. No matter how inept someone may be at relationships, reverting to killing is quite a leap.

YouTube- Pt 2 George Sodini - Pittsburgh LA Fitness Killer - Home Video #2

here is another video about this guy
YouTube- Woman 'Crushed' To Learn Gunman Blogged About Daughter

AstroNoodle
14-08-2009, 07:55
"It is truly unknown territory looking at him." -- media anchor

YouTube- Inside the Mind of the Pa. Gunman

I think that it is demonic possession. A woman also lit herself on fire in a mall today -- put her arms straight out and walked out of the mall, straight-faced, refusing help.

"Witnesses said she was in a clothing store called Savage Boutique when it happened. Jose Morales, 24, said he was about to pay for earrings for his girlfriend at a nearby kiosk when he heard screams and thought someone had fallen.

When he turned around, he saw the blaze and realized someone was within it.

"This woman is just walking like this, super slow, completely on fire," Morales said, his arms stretched out at his side to show what the woman looked like as she walked out of the store. "You couldn't see nothing but fire."

Morales said witnesses used two fire extinguishers on the woman, who was on fire about two-and-a-half minutes. All of her clothes except her underwear disappeared into ashes.

After the fire was out, Morales said, the woman walked out of the mall and into the parking lot." The Associated Press: Woman sets self on fire, walks around Miami mall (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hJ-4DjJswsaofEbYxnwbjkU7_9wwD9A28OEO4)

I think that both of these cases stem from demonic activity.