PDA

View Full Version : Confused

JakeProR3
03-08-2009, 19:42
:11215::
Newbie. Lost, not sure where to go or what to say.

Qdos
03-08-2009, 19:47
There's a kinda site map here. Well a list of all the forums at least...

http://www.expat.ru/forum/ (http://www.expat.ru/forum/)

Lurk, and read. Post and participate, the choice is yours... :)

Welcome aboard... loads of mostly good people around...

breeze
03-08-2009, 23:16
hello. how are u? hope u enjoy this forum and Russia.

AndreyS
03-08-2009, 23:25

Hello buddy. Relax and don't feel shy. Do what crosses your mind. Like all of us here.

mosaikmum
03-08-2009, 23:38
Hello! and welcome to the forum :)

Bels
03-08-2009, 23:43

You have just made your first move to introduce yourself.So that's your first and most important decision you have made tobe an important member of expat.ru.

I see you are from Vermont USA, many of us are either from the USA, Britain, EU,and Russia. But let us not forget the others coming from Turkey, India, Pakistan, Australia, Canada, and parts of Africa.

Do you plan to visit Russia? It doesn't matter iyou don't, as I am aware a few members here who have never been to Russia yet, though they are highly valued members here. No names mentioned as there is no need.

So please feel to join in, if questions about Rusia it's all here, or there is general talk in the cafe. I love the tv and movie section.

What is your expertise of knowledge or interests for example?

Whatever !! Welcome to the site and all we care about here is that you contribute with whatever you are interested in.

Bels
03-08-2009, 23:47
try clicking new posts at the top. And if you find a topic interesting to you then answer it. It is a good start, and what I usually do.

Mud
04-08-2009, 00:20
Hello JakeProR3 and welcome to the Expat.ru forums!

When you don't know what to do,,,,do something!

Well, you did something. Way to go!

Don't feel lost. You are now in the middle of the English speaking community here in Russia! Well done!

I hope that you find a lot of helpful information, join some interesting discussions and meet some nice people here!

Glad you're here! Enjoy!

All the best!
Mud :o