PDA

View Full Version : Lost: one of these is going to happen

GilmoreGirls
03-08-2009, 11:15
I read somewhere that one of these spoilers is going to happen on Lost. Can you guess which?

1- Charlotte is Annie
2- Miles is the son of that Asian dude that says namaste and good luck on the orientation videos. (I forgot that dudes name)
3- Ben and Locke are brothers.

So once again, only one of these is true. Any one of them has as much a chance of it happening on Lost as the others.

Kangaroo495
03-08-2009, 11:37
I read somewhere that one of these spoilers is going to happen on Lost. Can you guess which?

1- Charlotte is Annie
2- Miles is the son of that Asian dude that says namaste and good luck on the orientation videos. (I forgot that dudes name)

So once again, only one of these is true. Any one of them has as much a chance of it happening on Lost as the others.

But we already know that Miles is the son of the Asian dude on the videos. That happened ages ago.

Caulfield
07-08-2009, 13:05

Like Cain and Abel?

orlando
07-08-2009, 16:57
If you play the game than i have a news for Lost Fans that season 6 will be the last season of Lost that means after that there is no more seasons of lost tv show.
source : lost.download-tvshows.com/