PDA

View Full Version : Take me to your leader

Muth
01-08-2009, 09:49
Hi Guys n' Gals,

Been lurking for years, finally bottled out of that and signed up.

So what gives. Planning on visiting Moscow quite soon. Looking to make a few new aquaintances.

Muth

pjw
01-08-2009, 12:02
Nice intro and welcome to forum Muth. Good place to meet some locals& expats and hear about some things that r going on here! When r u thinking of coming? Hear u soon. пока!

Muth
01-08-2009, 22:36
Thanx 4v nice welcome, will be in Moscow in September :11033:

Mud
02-08-2009, 00:57
Hello Muth and welcome to the Expat.ru forums!

Glad you stopped lurking and have begun to speak up a bit. You may have a few things to say after all this time!

I hope that you find a lot of helpful information, join some interesting discussions and meet some nice people here!

Enjoy!

All the best!
Mud :o

Muth
05-09-2009, 12:20
Well I'm here. Made Moscow landfall yesterday. I got myself a nice central pad for the next three months, all mod cons, non squeaky mattress. Guess all that's lacking is a little female company.

I'm sure it's not true that there are loads of girlz here who like to PM guys with cash to blast in Moscow, but you never know.

The local supermarket has the most amazing range of voddy, I'm superby equipped for a huge party tonight, for two or perhaps three, after a darn good night out on the town of course :)