PDA

View Full Version : flights to egypt

innovator
31-07-2009, 21:41
Anyone know if there are DIRECT flights from Ekaterinburg - Sharm El Shek or Hurghada Egypt? Notice I said DIRECT flights not through Moscow or some other gateway. Thanks.

trebor
31-07-2009, 23:28
Anyone know if there are DIRECT flights from Ekaterinburg - Sharm El Shek or Hurghada Egypt? Notice I said DIRECT flights not through Moscow or some other gateway. Thanks.

I am pretty sure there are. I was in Tyumen a few weeks ago and looking at flights from there in the local paper, Karavan.
If you're in Ekat. try looking in the local paper or Ruk i Ruki (sp) for details of travel agents and flights.
Try doing a search on yandex.ru as well.

Qdos
31-07-2009, 23:42
According to Skyscanner there are direct flights :)

Transaero, Ural Airlines, Egyptair, Royal Jordainian and Singapore Airlines all fly out of Ekaterinburg and will offer Egyptian destinations.

trebor
01-08-2009, 01:00

Transaero, Ural Airlines, Egyptair, Royal Jordainian and Singapore Airlines all fly out of Ekaterinburg and will offer Egyptian destinations.

I can't find any evidence that Royal Jordainian, Singapore or Egypt air fly out of Ekaterinburg. Not schedule flights anyway. I'm pretty sure they don't offer charters either.

Not eactly sure wht you're trying to say. I don't think Singapore or Jordainian would offer direct flights to Egypt anyway.

Transaero and Ural airlines might offer charter flights to destinations in Egypt. They don't (as far as i'm aware) offer schedule flights.

I think your best best to Egypt direct, out of Ekat is going to be a charter flight. Will also probably be far cheaper as well.
That's why i suggest using the local press for travel agents and charter flights. Also yandex.ru

phawley
01-08-2009, 02:01

Whilst I am based in Moscow, cheers for this info, need to meet my brother and family there for a holiday in November, and stupidly didn't realise Skyscanner worked over here to check flight prices!!!

Mayakovskaya
01-08-2009, 04:01

Yes...Hurghada and Sharm-El-Sheikh, Egypt

These cities have direct passages to Yekaterinburg, Russia.

Your Destination: City, Country / KOLTSOVO SVX, Russia
Almaty, Kazakhstan - Koltsovo Airport, EkaterinburgRussia
Antalya, Turkey - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Baku, Azerbaijani - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Bangkok, Thailand - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Barselona, Spain - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Budapest, Hungary - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Wien - Vienna, Austria - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Vilnus, Lithuania - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Hannover, Germany - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Gumri, Armenia - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Dubai, UAE - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Dushanbe, Tajikistan - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Yerevan, Armenia - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Kulyab, Tajikistan - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Larnaka, Cyprus - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Lahore, Pakistan - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
London, England, United Kingdom - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Namangan, Uzbekistan - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Munich, Germany - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Praha, Czech - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Thessalon, Canada - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Urumqi, China - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Istanbul, Turkey - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Frankfurt am Main, Germany - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Khudzhand, Tajikistan - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Hurghada, Egypt - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Tashkent, Uzbekistan - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Tel-Aviv, Israel - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Tianjin, China - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia
Sharm-El-Sheikh, Egypt - Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg Russia

Mayakovskaya
01-08-2009, 04:17
Charter Flights To Ekaterinburg / Charter flights From Ekaterinburg, Russia

Mostly charter flights are ordered by Ekaterinburg travel operators for holiday travel package. Thatís why their cost depends on the season.

Uually tourist who wants to take such cheap flight must order additional travel land service. But if the charter flight is not fully sold, tourist can book and buy only an air ticket.

The following charter flights are available: Egypt Hurgada (Ural Airlines), India Goa (Vim Avia Airlines), Spain Barcelona (Ural Airlines), Oman Maskat (Ural Airlines and Oman Air), Thailand Bangkok (Transaero). In summer time you can fly to Italian sea resorts (Rimini, Richone), Turkish resorts (Kemer, Antalia and etc), Croatian resorts (Porech, Dubrovnik) and other destinations.

Have a safe and comfortable trip from Ekaterinburg, Russia.

Qdos
01-08-2009, 08:38
I can't find any evidence that Royal Jordainian, Singapore or Egypt air fly out of Ekaterinburg. Not schedule flights anyway. I'm pretty sure they don't offer charters either.

Then go to skyscanner.net and you'll find what I did... :rolleyes:

Not eactly sure wht you're trying to say...

I was simply reiterating what they showed by way of flight and operator information. That simple. I'm not warranting their information is necessarily accurate, and nor am I going to bother to cross verify it in any other fashion - but at least it gave the OP something to go on.

What is this anyway, the Spanish Inquisition? :duhhhh:

trebor
01-08-2009, 12:16
Then go to skyscanner.net and you'll find what I did... :rolleyes:

I was simply reiterating what they showed by way of flight and operator information. That simple. I'm not warranting their information is necessarily accurate, and nor am I going to bother to cross verify it in any other fashion - but at least it gave the OP something to go on.

What is this anyway, the Spanish Inquisition? :duhhhh:

I had a feeling yuo might get touchy and take it the wrong way. think we do have an obligation to check the information we post is correct.

Check skyscanner and you will see the flights shown are not direct. The poster was asking for DIRECT flights.

Anyway, basic common sense would tell you Jordanian and Singapore airlines wouldn't fly Ekat-Egypt direct.

Qdos
01-08-2009, 13:05
I had a feeling yuo might get touchy and take it the wrong way. think we do have an obligation to check the information we post is correct.

Please direct me to the rule that says posters must only place verified information in their replies, or for that matter prove to me the majority of threads always get accurate replies in the first post... :)

Check skyscanner and you will see the flights shown are not direct. The poster was asking for DIRECT flights.

I'm obviously going to have to explain the principles of paragraphs to you, because I seperated the two paragraphs I posted earlier in order to make the distinguishment between all the airlines Skyscanner named, and any direct flights.

Do you now get the distinction if you re-read my earlier post?

Anyway, basic common sense would tell you Jordanian and Singapore airlines wouldn't fly Ekat-Egypt direct.

And correct interpretation of English grammar, although I'm sure you'll just get 'touchy' about this fact, would have primarily told you that I never made such a claim of course... :whisper:

trebor
01-08-2009, 13:26
Please direct me to the rule that says posters must only place verified information in their replies, or for that matter prove to me the majority of threads always get accurate replies in the first post... :)

Right no problem. You go ahead and post any crap you feel like and someone else will check the facts for you.

You can play word games all you like. The poster was looking for DIRECT flights as he put it himself.

You said........Royal Jordainian and Singapore Airlines all fly out of Ekaterinburg..........

That's boll*cks.
Next time check your facts before posting.

Qdos
01-08-2009, 16:27
You have a lovely weekend, and kindly unwind...:10293:

trebor
01-08-2009, 17:45
You have a lovely weekend, and kindly unwind...:10293:

As long as my weekend is relatively idiot free should have no problem unwinding.

Cheers! ;) :D

retype
28-04-2010, 20:30
you can also try turkish airlines/ only one change to istanbul. after that egypt/ also so cheap.