PDA

View Full Version : Unknown declaration upon submitting TRP application

tdn
31-07-2009, 14:30
Several months ago, I submitted my application for TRP (temporary Residency). On that exhausting day of running all over the city to tie up loose ends, when they finally accepted the papers, they had me sign a declaration that i would provide some information 12-14 months after receiving TRP... They would not give me a copy of it and I have been meaning to ask about it, but they are so unpleasant and unhelpful that I have not had the chance. Can anyone out there explain what this might be? - I know it will come back to haunt me one day... Thanks in advance.

Bels
31-07-2009, 14:40
Late information I had to give was a list of all my family, their Birthdays and birth palace, occupation and addresses.

I don't know if that's any help, but I wouldn't worry if I were you. And my family are in Britain, USA and Australia. All over the place.

Bels
31-07-2009, 14:44
And after handing in all my papers they asked me for my birth certificate legalised. I said later, but they never did get it.

Yes I do know that you don't legally have to hand in your birth certificate, but you try argueing with the admin.

SV1973a
31-07-2009, 21:02
Hi tdn,
The same happened to me. After having accepted the documents they gave me a small piece of paper for me to sign, stating that in one year I need to provide them with additional info. They did not give me a copy of it!
I believe it is proof of your financials that they need, but I am not sure. On the application form I did not need to give any information about my financials.
I will ask them again the day they will place the stamp in my passport.

moscow2bath
01-08-2009, 17:53
When will this country grow up?

BeachBum
01-08-2009, 20:57
Hi tdn,
The same happened to me. After having accepted the documents they gave me a small piece of paper for me to sign, stating that in one year I need to provide them with additional info. They did not give me a copy of it!
I believe it is proof of your financials that they need, but I am not sure. On the application form I did not need to give any information about my financials.
I will ask them again the day they will place the stamp in my passport.
It is your employment tax book that proves you are paying Russian Federation income tax. Nothing really bad here.. Everybody has to pay taxes!! )))))