PDA

View Full Version : Hiking/Camping Sochi

JLP85
27-07-2009, 18:19
I am considering going to Sochi around the week of November 23rd. I was hoping people could suggest some things to see and do around the area. I especially want to do some hiking and/or camping while there. It would probably require a guide or packaged tour as I wont have all my gear. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do or where to go in the area?

lanco
13-10-2009, 19:37
I am considering going to Sochi around the week of November 23rd. I was hoping people could suggest some things to see and do around the area. I especially want to do some hiking and/or camping while there. It would probably require a guide or packaged tour as I wont have all my gear. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do or where to go in the area?

I don't know much about Sochi itself, except it's terribly expensive. But the whole Krasnodar Krai in general is worth visiting and seeing. I personally prefer the Taman Penninsula (east of Anapa) and Anapa to Sochi as they are significantly less posh, while offering real nature and wild life experience. They are only 300-400 kms away from Sochi.

andraskarpati
12-04-2012, 14:10
I am thinking about visiting Sochi, are there any useful travel tips you guys might have?Thanks a lot

simontofal
23-04-2012, 10:53
Hi,
I am new to this forum and hope I get more information from this forum.
Thanks

mds45
23-04-2012, 17:58
I love this post 2733 views and only 3 replies - must be a record !!!