PDA

View Full Version : It's in his KISS!

Kshisya
22-11-2004, 12:55
How is it possible to resist and not to kiss someone you actually should't kiss ....but really feel like ....so finally you can't help giving at least one kiss? :eek:

U don't have 2 be way toO cute :goblin:
2 turn me on :nut:
I just need your body :ninja: baby
From dusk till dawn :p
U don't need experience (despite you've got a pretty impressive one :D )
2 turn me out
U just leave it all up 2 me
I'm gonna show u what it's all about :evilgrin:

U don't have 2 be rich
2 be my boy :drink:
U don't have 2 be cool
2 rule my world
Ain't no particular sign i'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your

Kiss! :hooray:

Kshisya
22-11-2004, 13:10
PS actually :rolleyes: the poll was inspired by plastique :nut:

:p:p:p

...:rolleyes:....welllllll actually nope...wasn't INSPIRED by plastique...by I will dedicate it to her! :p

peyote
22-11-2004, 13:18
we men are dogs, you kiss us by surprise and we'll enjoy it...

oh pat me baby,
pat me good,
and all my dreams come true...

but if we take the same approach our a** might get kicked...

kick my a**
kick it good,
yeah i'm a sadist too...

Kshisya
22-11-2004, 13:23
:eek: oh mama mia! peyote I didn't go that far :D i was talking kisses only! :p

pat me baby??? :suspect:...erm if not for plastiques' vodka red bull i'd be able to recall if patting was involved :drink:

kick my a**
kick it good??

:D get in line! :p

by the way who voted to "do not know what resistance mean" ? :D

and please the one who voted for Possible - LET ME KNOW HOW! :nut: i think tis spossible only in one case - if the wish to kiss is not mutual ;)

J.D.
22-11-2004, 13:24
Does he love me, I wanna know
How can I tell if he loves me so?

[Is it in his eyes?]
Oh, no you'll be deceived
[Is it in his sighs?]
Oh, no he'll make believe
If you wanna know
[Shoop, shoop, shoop, shoop]
If he loves you so
It's in his kiss
[That's where it is, oh yeah]

[Or is it in his face?]
On no, it's just his charms
[In his warm embrace?]
On no, that's just his arms
If you wanna know
If he loves you so
It's in his kiss
[That's where it is]
Oh, it's in his kiss
[That's where it is]

Whoa, hug him and squeeze him tight
Find out what you wanna know
If it's love, if it really is
It's there in his kiss

[How 'bout the way he acts?]
Oh no, that's not the way
You're not listenin' to all I said
If you wanna know
If he loves you so
It's in his kiss
[That's where it is]
Oh, It's in his kiss
[That's where it is]

Whoa, hug him and squeeze him tight
Find out what you wanna know
If it's love, if it really is
It's there in his kiss

[How 'bout the way he acts?]
Oh no, that's not the way
You're not listenin' to all I said
If you wanna know
If he loves you so
It's in his kiss
[That's where it is]

Oh, It's in his kiss
[That's where it is]
Oh, yeah it's in his kiss
[It's in hiss kiss]
[That's where it is]
Ooh, it's in his kiss
[It's in hiss kiss]
That's where it is

It's in his kiss
That's where it is
Ooh, it's in his kiss
That's where it is
Ooh, oh it's in his kiss
Oh, oh, it's in the kiss
That's where it is

Kshisya
22-11-2004, 13:28
JD sometimes tis not about love but bout some other stuff ;)

Kshisya
22-11-2004, 14:29
tks anybody would honor with a lecture on how to resist? ;) :D

nu ppl! :rolleyes: I knew that very few ppl on this site actually work...but I would never think that even fewer actually kiss! :eek:

:D

allice
22-11-2004, 14:45
Just stay sober when in presence of that person. :p :D

peyote
22-11-2004, 14:50
Originally posted by allice
Just stay sober when in presence of that person. :p :D no need to ask for the impossible ;)

Kshisya
22-11-2004, 15:02
Originally posted by allice
Just stay sober when in presence of that person. :p :D

how? :rolleyes: besides who said I mind that kissing? :p:D

peyote ~bowing touching the ground with my nose~ oh well thank you for suchA high opinion on my will power :ninja: :D

anybody remembers the first ever kiss? :D no when you were 2 or 4 yo but when a teenager or something close to that? ;)

my first kiss was not fun at all as the guy obviously didn't know how to kiss , was slobbery so i had half face wet and didn't like it at all :D

Jet
22-11-2004, 15:43
Ksh, yeah, true about being slobbery, but what can I do? i produce too much slyuna when I french kiss a girl :p

lyndsay
22-11-2004, 17:51
another person's saliver is pretty gross.... I mean... urgh!!

It's never in the kiss.... it's always in the mind...

Kshisya
22-11-2004, 18:18
lyndsay :D now let hear the expert on swallowing :rolleyes: :p

how was YOUR first kiss? ;)

HEY!!! :hooray: who's the one who can't resist ANYTHING!!!!!! can you identify yourself????? I'am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO curious! :D

peyote
22-11-2004, 18:27
Originally posted by Kshisya
HEY!!! :hooray: who's the one who can't resist ANYTHING!!!!!! can you identify yourself????? I'am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO curious! :D curiosity filled the cat ;)

lyndsay
22-11-2004, 18:28
all that 'french hot dog stuff' is a lie, a lie, a lie...well, actually, it's all about the tongue:p

How's yous?????

I think my first real smooch was with my step mother's daughter... I hope that does not qualify as incest?!...

Anyway, I was so impressed with her that I spent the week wheelying my BMX behind her every time she went out and was disgusted when I saw her crunching cornflakes for some strange reason at breakfast... she dumped me after a few days... said I cramped her style... but I've always get this pang inside when I see a girl munching on corn flakes in the morning..

wierd...psychologist, please....

Kshisya
22-11-2004, 18:49
lyndsay you can read in the post ABOVE bout my first experience :p

jeeeeeeeeeez may I wonder how old you were when you experienced the first French kiss?? ;)

wierd...psychologist, please.... it's already too late matey, too late :p

lyndsay
22-11-2004, 19:21
13, and she was 17, magnificent, and (thank God) a very experienced young thang....... the best part is that I saw her a few years ago and the step mum said, 'do you remember Kirsty?' we both looked at each other for about 10 seconds and quickly blurted in stereo... kind of.. but not really.. she'd been through two husbands and had three kids..

Love is cruel... specially when you're squirting spud juice...

lalique
22-11-2004, 19:39
i was 15, he was 16 - it was strange, exciting and lovely :-) it passed about 15 years and still we are best friends

bushmaster
23-11-2004, 00:01
I've come to the conclusion that Kshisya is a 14 year old expat's child, simply from her posts - what is up with this constant needy relationship thing Kshisya?

Idiot Amin
23-11-2004, 00:04
Originally posted by bushmaster
I've come to the conclusion that Kshisya is a 14 year old expat's child, simply from her posts - what is up with this constant needy relationship thing Kshisya?

Interesting. I have come to the conclusion that you are a sex starved 13 year old reformatory student, posting from a dayroom in juvey hall down in Alabama or some such forsaken place. Certainly, "The Farm" refers to a prison for juvenile wannabe sex offenders.

Sunstorm
23-11-2004, 00:09
Dear Bushmaster, of course, theoretically it is possible that 14 years old expat had a child... but that child definitely won't be able to read or write... and of course, won't be as naughty as our Legendary Queen, Her Majesty K.

Idiot Amin
23-11-2004, 00:12
Good one, Sunstorm. Our dear Bushleaguer is clearly a functional illiterate besides being inadequate in every other respect (as well as being a windup who is just trying to get the attention that his left hand does not want to give him, so that I will now retire to my extremely hot bedroom for the night, and allow the Bushwhacker to express his inadequacy to himself.

Love and kisses and a very good night,

Idi

Leslie Presley
23-11-2004, 01:51
Originally posted by Idiot Amin
Good one, Sunstorm. Our dear Bushleaguer is clearly a functional illiterate besides being inadequate in every other respect (as well as being a windup who is just trying to get the attention that his left hand does not want to give him, so that I will now retire to my extremely hot bedroom for the night, and allow the Bushwhacker to express his inadequacy to himself.

Love and kisses and a very good night,

Idi

Like warmed-up cabbage served at each repast. The repetition kills the wretch at last.

half crazed visigoth
23-11-2004, 01:51
well duh!!! of course it is possible! do you always do everything you want, K?

Ledka
23-11-2004, 09:53
Kshisechka,

as you know "hotet ne vredno, vredno ne hotet". Why should you resist the temptation if this kiss will make you and him happy at least for a minute? I am sure you like to make ppl happy! Or are there any other circumstances we don't know about that don't let you do that?

Kshisya
23-11-2004, 11:13
Originally posted by bushmaster

oh jeez ! my parents are way older than yours, dear :p

"constant needy relationship thing" ....oi :suspect: this thing was far beyond my ability to comprehend :D

bushmaster does yo nick comes from trimming bushes? :confused: :p

half crazed of course most of my life I do what I should more often than what I want :p and I can resist lotsa things but I just can't help SOME lil things and think it's pretty amuzing ...i'm a woman after all, eh;) and hey!!!! i was wondering if you guys can resist kissing someone not any other stuff :D

and actually the person I kissed I know for long time and kissed before !! so I wasn't kissing strangers or else what :D...and actually he was the one who started! not my fault :p

Kshisya
23-11-2004, 11:23
Originally posted by Ledka
I am sure you like to make ppl happy!

:D hon well I try to choose wise ways tho :D:D:D not sure I'd kiss everyone I'd wish to make feel good :D:D

Ledka so how was YOUR first kiss same funny as mine? ;)