PDA

View Full Version : Albion Pub Tonight 9 Pm

plastique
19-11-2004, 11:20
Tonight will be an expat meeting night/mini-booxer at the Albion Pub at 9 PM

Dart Tourney, Toga if you Wanna.......the only rule is you pay for play (ie...what you eat/drink you gotta cover this time)

haven't seen many of you in forever so please come!!!!

85StonePolarBear
19-11-2004, 13:57
Is anyone wearing a toga? I don't want to be the only schmuck wearing one tonight....

kak
19-11-2004, 13:59
Polarbear, take a look through your window ;) Who on earth is going to come wearing a toga?

Sunstorm
19-11-2004, 14:02
Just rename this party into NO-TO-GA for chrissake!

85StonePolarBear
19-11-2004, 14:03
Originally posted by kakrout
Polarbear, take a look through your window ;) Who on earth is going to come wearing a toga?

My plans were to change into a toga at the bar ;)!

Random
19-11-2004, 14:24
Might I suggest you change in the toilets ??? People might be eating at the bar ! :p

kak
19-11-2004, 14:27
May i suggest you to show up/yourself tonight Random! :agree:

85StonePolarBear
19-11-2004, 14:28
Originally posted by Random
Might I suggest you change in the toilets ??? People might be eating at the bar ! :p

Then again, people could also be eating in the toilets.....(consigning this thread to Bardak, am I ;))?

Billie Bob
19-11-2004, 19:48
:o

plastique
20-11-2004, 17:00
Thanks for everyone who came out and made it a great and fun night!!!!

85StonePolarBear
20-11-2004, 17:16
Yes, it was great - even if no one wore a toga!

moscowmail
20-11-2004, 22:55
Ughh, my head is still spinning, Braders and Boscoe, you have a lot to answer for :(

Kshisya
20-11-2004, 23:22
Originally posted by moscowmail
Ughh, my head is still spinning, Braders and Boscoe, you have a lot to answer for :(

it was :thumbsup: :nut:

mailman no worries I sobered up only by now :D ;)

85StonePolarBear
20-11-2004, 23:25
Sober, but no sleep - was great to see some of you whom I rarely get a chance to see these days, and nice to meet a couple of ppl whom I have known forever via the Site but had never met until last night.

plastique
20-11-2004, 23:47
PS..Thanks for hosting DJB! the dart board is a nice addition, even thought i was too busy being a social butterfly to enjoy it...that and some scooby doo a** kept hogging it for most of the night!!!

tommo
22-11-2004, 13:05
Yes cheers DJB. Really enjoyed it. Only just made my flight the next day (I can blame the snow but I think waking up too late with a pounding head had more to do with it) Lucky escape on my way out though. Stupidly walked straight into a police passport check and was busted for no registration. Where there's pleasure there's allways pain!

kak
22-11-2004, 13:42
wish i could have stayed longer ;)
btw if anyone has found a mobile phone...

Kshisya
22-11-2004, 14:30
Originally posted by kakrout
wish i could have stayed longer ;)
btw if anyone has found a mobile phone...

oooooooh sorry you lost mobile...:(...

haven't n oticed mobile but I remember you were with a very cute girl ;) ...:rolleyes: oooooooh and if I remember right there was some very nice guy with you ;) you all should've stayed longer!!!! :p

kak
22-11-2004, 15:07
Originally posted by Kshisya
oooooooh sorry you lost mobile...:(...

Actually, it was my girlfriend's phone :(
but i guess somebody has stolen it and i believe it was nobody from that forum ;) (but it was indeed at the time when we were in the albion)

Originally posted by Kshisya
haven't n oticed mobile but I remember you were with a very cute girl ;) ...:rolleyes: oooooooh and if I remember right there was some very nice guy with you ;) you all should've stayed longer!!!! :p

My girlfriend, my colleague and i, will stay longer next time Kshisya
;) :agree:

DJ Biscuit
22-11-2004, 15:10
Yes, really sorry about the 'phone.

If someone lost a lighter please let me know, it was found late on in the night/morning.

If it's someone from this site lets me know what it looks like and I'll gladly return it.

Random
22-11-2004, 15:13
So lost lighters, mobile phones, police stop and search outside - you sure this was the Albion !!! :p ;) :p

kak
22-11-2004, 15:19
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit

DJB, you do not have to feel sorry for that at all! I have just mentionned it happened when we were at the albion just in case that someone saw/found smthing ;) it could have happened anywhere else. :agree:
it's our own fault.

I'm not like those guys who start complaining about the place when they lost their passport/wallet or whatever.

DJ Biscuit
22-11-2004, 15:22
Kakrout, thanks. Actually you know that kind of thing does happen. ''I left my coat on this chair and when I came back blah blah blah..'' Unfortunately there's little one can but if anything turns up I'll let you know, stranger things have happened - you never know.

Random, yes it was The Albion, but also Moscow! :p ;)

tommo
22-11-2004, 15:23
Yes, and my hassle from the police was over on the Kremlin grounds and not outside the pub.

Random
22-11-2004, 15:30
Tommo your missing the aim of my post !!! :)

DJ Biscuit
22-11-2004, 15:40

If someone lost a lighter please let me know, it was found late on in the night/morning.

If it's someone from this site lets me know what it looks like and I'll gladly return it.

The owner of said item has now been traced and negotiations are afoot for it's return in a manner amicable to both parties.

tommo
22-11-2004, 15:52
Random, not at all mate. You were surprised by the fact that it was the Albion, simply because it's a hassle free bar. I know th9is is the point you were trying to make. I just wanted anyone reading my thread to realize the same.

Random
22-11-2004, 15:56
tommo I was there early doors - I know the Albion was / is hassle free ....unless you count that crowd of yahoo's chucking arrows !! :D

tommo
22-11-2004, 15:57
LOl. Which one were you then? I was hoping to bump into you.

Kshisya
22-11-2004, 15:59

If someone lost ... please let me know....

... what it looks like and I'll gladly return it.

tks :rolleyes: I lost:

1. control :nut:
2. manners :shame:
3. esprit de corps :suspect: i.e. chest devechyu! :cry:
4....:rolleyes: a shoe! :mad:....actually both shoes! :p

tks, so when will you give it back to me Mr. Manager?? :evilgrin: :p

boscoe
22-11-2004, 16:21

It's made of metally plastic, it's small for a large lighter and it's a bronzy, greeny reddy yellow colour...

am I close - if so I'll have it :)

tommo
22-11-2004, 16:32
I dropped it either on the table, the bar or the floor. It had a little gas left so could be working or not. It had some writing on but you may or may not need to look really close to see it. If that sounds familiar it must be mine

DJ Biscuit
22-11-2004, 16:45
The lighter has been returned to its wrongful owner, however I have a suspision it may fall into Boscoe's hands sometime in the future.

tommo
22-11-2004, 16:50
I also left 3 and a half pints of lager, a hundred dollar bill and a hot plate of fillet mingon. Can I collect these next week?

boscoe
22-11-2004, 17:07
I left my heart in san fransisco... can you help DJ? :(

DJ Biscuit
22-11-2004, 17:09
You are a wonderfulperson and you are in all our hearts!
Whatever.

boscoe
22-11-2004, 17:27
that hurt :(

DJ Biscuit
22-11-2004, 17:29
Soz.

It was a post intended to answer Kshisha's in which she stated she lost her self control but I bottled, and it was a shame to waste it!

Kshisya
22-11-2004, 17:46
ah DJ you are so cruel! :D it's all your fault I hardly remember leaving the place!!! :farout: ..well recall some momments only :shame:

You cannot lose that which you never had in the first place.

Whatever

common!!! gimme back at least those shoes!!! :suspect: or you wanna make me believe I actually came naked to ya place that night????? :rolleyes:

:p

DJ Biscuit
22-11-2004, 17:48
I do not have your shoes. What particular moments do you remember? Just want to check before I publish the entire evenings goings on here tomorrow.

And don't make me make a pun about the phrase ''came naked''

Kshisya
22-11-2004, 17:54
I do not have your shoes. What particular moments do you remember? Just want to check before I publish the entire evenings goings on here tomorrow.

And don't make me make a pun about the phrase ''came naked''

I remeber how it started i.e. when plastique seduced me into some red stuff an vodka! :suspect: ...then all I can recall is getting ...:rolleyes:...and kissing some :gorgeous:...and ...and being...:rolleyes:...and some guy :eek: .... and how the placed moved all around when I woke up :D

PS so when we go shopping for ma new shoes? :rolleyes:

PPS
"came naked" :eek: what you trying to say??? you question the first or the least????
:p

CaliforniaAngel
23-11-2004, 18:18
Originally posted by boscoe
I left my heart in san fransisco... can you help DJ? :(

I am in SF. I have your heart. I am holding it for ransom. ;)

lalique
23-11-2004, 19:07
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CaliforniaAngel
[B]I am in SF.

i am in envy... SF - gorgeous place :)

Kseniya
23-11-2004, 19:11
So as I understand it was the last Expat party this year?
Pity that I didn't come this time (on Friday)....

CaliforniaAngel
23-11-2004, 19:19
i am in envy... SF - gorgeous place :) [/B]

Come visit, it is beautiful this time of year. ( I mean any time of year) :)

Just for the record, I would still rather be in Moscow.

lalique
23-11-2004, 19:52
Originally posted by CaliforniaAngel
Come visit, it is beautiful this time of year. ( I mean any time of year) :)

Just for the record, I would still rather be in Moscow.

I've been to SF many-many times :) last summer i spent a month there. It's my favorite. Have you been at "Jazz at pearls"?

plastique
23-11-2004, 23:00
Originally posted by Kseniya
So as I understand it was the last Expat party this year?
Pity that I didn't come this time (on Friday)....

Christmas party will be on the 19th of Dec at the Hard Rock....more details to come

Kseniya
24-11-2004, 09:39
Originally posted by plastique
Christmas party will be on the 19th of Dec at the Hard Rock....more details to come

Thanx Lalique:) if you need any help I am ready to help )

Sadie
24-11-2004, 10:00
why not Albion? anyway everybody ends up there .. ;)

moscowmail
24-11-2004, 10:24
Originally posted by plastique

Yep,

It is true

HR have kindly let us have the stage floor, Lost in Moscow wil lhold a reunion gig, the band is still together and going strong but the old guys, Johnny D, Rob W and me wil be playing like de old days with Jules, Kshsiya, David W, Sam, Dave (de bass man) and maybe a few new additions...

Yep, there will be some free drinks and food, we are working out the budget now from expat, if any of you want to make donations and have your compnay banner up, super :) PM me

New thread will repeat this :)