PDA

View Full Version : i had a vision

peyote
17-11-2004, 11:25
so there i am looking at the starry night in a enchanting state of mind and enlightenment takes over me: we are supreme, what the energy became under the great nonsense of chaos. isn't that wonderful? why do we need a supreme being if we already are? and why isn't chaos something great? it is! for chrissst sake!

there's nothing, buddy, nil, nada. you wanna surrender to the tooth fairy? enjoy!

davai, vcio, poka, nu pogodi, che-burashka forever...

puf, puf, pass...
:D

Sunstorm
17-11-2004, 11:34
mmm... Peyote, you sound like you exceeded your usual morning consumption dose... :D :D

DJ Biscuit
17-11-2004, 15:26
He's right. If we as humans saw everything there is to see, realised our powers,used our brains, and capablities we would realise that we are all there is and there is no need for more. It's just that in order to see all the wonderful sites of this earth and of our minds we sometimes need help unlocking them, mushrooms for example, but those things are always there, they are within us. But rather than seeing them we are too scared to admit and submit to them and wrap ourselves up in some safe fairy story instead rather than enjoy who and what we really are.

J.D.
17-11-2004, 15:40
DJ, have you seen the movie 'Waking Life'?

sir Gay
17-11-2004, 17:07
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
He's right. If we as humans saw everything there is to see, realised our powers,used our brains, and capablities we would realise that we are all there is and there is no need for more. It's just that in order to see all the wonderful sites of this earth and of our minds we sometimes need help unlocking them, mushrooms for example, but those things are always there, they are within us. But rather than seeing them we are too scared to admit and submit to them and wrap ourselves up in some safe fairy story instead rather than enjoy who and what we really are.

word!