PDA

View Full Version : Sky TV for under 35k rubles

jl74
08-07-2009, 16:56
Summer special... Get Sky installed from 35k all in, dish, cable, receiver and installation only a few remaining so please send me a message if your interested.

The Ashes
Live build up to the new Premier League season
La Liga
Tour De France
Live Athletics
Rugby
Tennis etc....

All major movies, childrens programmes and for the Ladies we have Desperate Housewives, House, Lost and many more.

About us (http://www.skysatelliteuk.com)

SVSKA
22-07-2009, 12:30
I'd be interested. How much would it be including the dish and installation? What are the channel packages, are they the sam as in the UK?

jl74
22-07-2009, 17:42
All the channels are the same, minus 1 or 2 that we cannot get here in Russia.
Please PM me, don't forget we are the only local provider based in Moscow with Official Installers, the Government are going to crack down on companies who are not LEGAL... I wonder who that might be?:idea:

Our company is legal in Russia:mml: and therefore if your Company can pay for this we can provide all the relevant papers/forms for you to claim your money back, or some of it...

It does not apply to all of Moscow at the moment, but I am sure they will come out with some plan in the near future...

Order now for the new football season, NFL is arouind the corner also...:soccer:

Frank
23-07-2009, 11:01
It's good to see your are 'legal' now as you put it, we have been a 'OOO' for the past 10 years as well as being based in moscow and still are, so you are NOT the only local provider.
We will get all legal permissions for your dish and already have multiple contracts with most of the DEZ in Moscow as well as many building administrators.

Any satellite TV questions answered here in full no BS of any sort.

Here are the full list of Sky channels not available in Moscow
BBC (All) ITV (All) Channel 4 Film Four Film Four +1 More 4 +1 E4 UK E4 +1 More 4 CITV U.K. Men & Motors CBBCC Beebies RTÉ One RTÉ Two TV 3 (Ireland)TG4 DW-TV Europe Disney Channel UK Disney Channel UK +1 Disney Cinemagic UK Disney Cinemagic UK +1 Playhouse Disney UK Playhouse Disney UK +1 Sky Real Lives Sky Real Lives +1 Sky Real Lives 2 Sky Travel FX UK + At The Races At The Races Extra NDTV 24x7 Current TV UK & IrelandSky Box Office 36, 44, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 18+ 1, 18+ 2, 47, 48, 18+ 7, Sky Sports Active 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 AND SOME Interactive Channels

All the channels are the same, minus 1 or 2 that we cannot get here in Russia.
Please PM me, don't forget we are the only local provider based in Moscow with Official Installers, the Government are going to crack down on companies who are not LEGAL... I wonder who that might be?:idea:

Our company is legal in Russia:mml: and therefore if your Company can pay for this we can provide all the relevant papers/forms for you to claim your money back, or some of it...

It does not apply to all of Moscow at the moment, but I am sure they will come out with some plan in the near future...

Order now for the new football season, NFL is arouind the corner also...:soccer:

jl74
23-07-2009, 17:59
We have 3 systems left at the price stated... So hurry before stocks go...

:plane:

Pobman
29-07-2009, 16:13
When I wanted Sky Satellite TV in Moscow it was Franks guys who actually tried hard to get it. Getting permission in some of the new buildings is actually hard, and in my case was impossible, but at least Franks guys tried several times... others did not.

In the end we just got TV over the internet, did not have much other choice!

jl74
29-07-2009, 20:33
Pobman, you never contacted me, shame as I spoke to you once after you made a few remarks on a here but you never suggested or even asked for a quote.. shame!!

jimted
03-08-2009, 09:24
why these channels not available? signal too weak?
maybe it's a silly question, but I'm only here 2 days so far...

Qdos
03-08-2009, 09:44

My understanding is that parts of Russia are on the fringes of the satellite footprint, so you need a huge dish to capture a clean signal. I also believe Sky is only licensed for broadcast to certain countries, and that getting it here is technically a violation of their terms and conditions of provision.

Certainly if you wanted Sky in France you'd need to take hardware for it from the United Kingdom because you're not supposed to capture Sky on French territory - although a lot of expats do just that of course.

There's enough solicitation on this thread already, therefore please refer to the links already published for more information - or refer to one or two of the more legitimate advertisements in the Marketplace area, which is the only place where anybody should be touting for trade :)

Frank
03-08-2009, 12:46
There are different transponders on Astra/Eurobird 28.2 degrees and each transponder has a different footprint this particular transponder that carries these channels covers the UK and as far south as Spain and as far east as the German border.

Frank
03-08-2009, 12:52
You are absolutly correct it is a violation of Sky's terms and conditions to receive the service outside UK & Ireland as well as other countries satellite services such as Canal+ France, German Premiere etc outside of there respective countries.

My understanding is that parts of Russia are on the fringes of the satellite footprint, so you need a huge dish to capture a clean signal. I also believe Sky is only licensed for broadcast to certain countries, and that getting it here is technically a violation of their terms and conditions of provision.

Certainly if you wanted Sky in France you'd need to take hardware for it from the United Kingdom because you're not supposed to capture Sky on French territory - although a lot of expats do just that of course.

There's enough solicitation on this thread already, therefore please refer to the links already published for more information - or refer to one or two of the more legitimate advertisements in the Marketplace area, which is the only place where anybody should be touting for trade :)