PDA

View Full Version : Loud Azeris: Why

MDW
15-11-2004, 16:09
I saw on National Geo many years ago a film about Jane Goodall, the Primatologist working in Zaire. She spent years in the jungle observing and studying chimpanzees and their behavior, because to understand their behavior is to better understand our own.

One day a smaller chimp comes into the platoon dragging an empty gas can he found lying around in the bush, banging it and raising holy hell. The other more dominant males were intimidated by the ruckus and for a day or 2, until they got used to it, he was an alpha of the group.

Loud speech, blaring bases, Harleys without bafflers by guys that have small dicks, it's all pretty much the same, and it ties in with the primal part of our brains. Black white hispanic or whatever, this is the root of this particular type of ASSHOLE behavior.

Nagant Guy
15-11-2004, 18:32
People who speak a language not understood by the majority of people around them (or who think the majority don't understand) tend to speak too loudly.

Haven't you seen American tourists in Russia yelling to each other in public. I have seen Chinese in Warsaw, Mexicans in Dallas, and others.

Drunk or ignorant people tend to be loud for unrelated reasons.

P.I.M.P.
15-11-2004, 19:31
ELAINE: What about ponies? What kind of abnormal animal is that? And those kids who had their own ponies..

JERRY: I know, I hated those kids. In fact, I hate anyone that ever had a pony when they were growing up.

MANYA: ..I had a pony.

(The room is dead quiet)

JERRY: ..Well, I didn't really mean a pony, per se.

MANYA: (Angry) When I was a little girl in Poland, we all had ponies. My sister had pony, my cousin had pony, ..So, what's wrong with that?

JERRY: Nothing. Nothing at all. I was just merely expressting..

HELEN: Should we have coffee? Who's having coffee?

MANYA: He was a beautiful pony! And I loved him.

JERRY: Well, I'm sure you did. Who wouldn't love a pony? Who wouldn't love a person that had a pony?

MANYA: You! You said so!

JERRY: No, see, we didn't have ponies. I'm sure at the time in Poland, they were very common. They were probably like compact cars..

MANYA: That's it! I've had enough! (She leaves the room)

ISAAC: Have your coffee, everyone. She's a little upset. It's been an emotional day.

(Isaac leaves, everyone looks at Jerry)

JERRY: I didn't know she had a pony. How was I to know she had a pony? Who figures an immigrant's going to have a pony? Do you know what the odds are on that? I mean, in all the pictures I saw of immigrants on boats coming into New York harbor, I never saw one of them sitting on a pony. Why would anybody come here if they had a pony? Who leaves a country packed with ponies to come to a non-pony country? It doesn't make sense.. am I wrong?

BRASCO
15-11-2004, 20:20
by 'Azeries' do you mean Azerbaijanies? if so, i DARE YOU to go to them and say they act like monkeys, just see what happens to your imported-butt...

Filimon
15-11-2004, 20:47
Originally posted by BRASCO
by 'Azeries' do you mean Azerbaijanies? if so, i DARE YOU to go to them and say they act like monkeys, just see what happens to your imported-butt...

Probably something similar if you came up to some African American in Queens and said the same :)

BRASCO
15-11-2004, 23:52
Originally posted by Filimon
Probably something similar if you came up to some African American in Queens and said the same :)

what do african-americans have to do with azerbaijanis? oh i get it, its because their 'black'... russians and foreigners alike, go cry about 'mother russia' and the 'horrible' state it is in because of those 'blacks'...

Filimon
16-11-2004, 02:06
Originally posted by BRASCO
what do african-americans have to do with azerbaijanis? oh i get it, its because their 'black'... russians and foreigners alike, go cry about 'mother russia' and the 'horrible' state it is in because of those 'blacks'...

Erm...no, not really what I meant AT ALL! I meant you get your head kicked in in either case.