PDA

View Full Version : Kshisya in London!

Kshisya
15-11-2004, 11:51
Going on a business trip :rolleyes: think of staying for the weekend :agree:

What should Kshisya see during the day? :watching::watching: and where Kshisya should definitely go for :drink: and :hooray: ??

anybody wanna join? ;) :D

sfjohns67
15-11-2004, 11:58
Not until Kshisya cuts out her annoying habit of referring to herself in the third person!

Kshisya
15-11-2004, 12:03
Originally posted by sfjohns67
Not until Kshisya cuts out her annoying habit of referring to herself in the third person!

:rolleyes: would never think you mind the third person :p

so you don't want to join us? :D

sfjohns67
15-11-2004, 12:04
Hmmmm...hadn't quite thought of it that way.

Would love to join you. Anything is better than where I'm going in 3 hours. :rolleyes:

half crazed visigoth
15-11-2004, 12:06
As a previous citizen of the babylon that is London, one can recommed the London Eye if it is still there and the weather is not too bad

Clubs- not a scooby as they change too often

allice
15-11-2004, 12:06
Just saying hello to you two.

allice
15-11-2004, 12:07
I guess I meant three.

Kshisya
15-11-2004, 12:09
Originally posted by half crazed visigoth

Clubs- not a scooby as they change too often

what about pubS? ;) which ones are a must tu check on? :drink:

allicka :hooray: hi hi :hooray:!

PS Stevo change ya arrangements ;)

allice
15-11-2004, 12:13
[i]

allicka :hooray: hi hi :hooray:! [/B]

I wish I could go with you. If you cut out an annoying habit of not returning phone calls. :D

half crazed visigoth
15-11-2004, 12:16
hmmm. depends on weather, but some on the South Bank are OK...in general avoid the ones in the tourist places and try any you come to. Some are good, but it depends on time, people etc. The modern chains like Slug and Lettuce in Wardour street are good for a laugh and the Aussie pubs like the outback have a surprisingly high local content and can be fun too- like the BH really

Kshisya
15-11-2004, 12:17
:rolleyes: i kinda can't get...:suspect: why everybody today mention my ANNOYING habbits? :eek:

obizhayut! :cry:

:p

allicka ;) where to go shopping there? ;)

Kshisya
15-11-2004, 12:20
hmmm. depends on weather, but some on the South Bank are OK...in general avoid the ones in the tourist places and try any you come to. Some are good, but it depends on time, people etc. The modern chains like Slug and Lettuce in Wardour street are good for a laugh and the Aussie pubs like the outback have a surprisingly high local content and can be fun too- like the BH really

I heard that all Aussies in London are hooligans :suspect: ..and no way I'd check on anything like BH by myself ! :eek: if have a company i'll do definitely tho :agree: thanks a lot!! am taking notes ;)

Filimon
15-11-2004, 12:20
Originally posted by Kshisya
:rolleyes: i kinda can't get...:suspect: why everybody today mention my ANNOYING habbits? :eek:

obizhayut! :cry:

allicka ;) where to go shopping there? ;)

Oxford Street, Bond Street, New Bond Street, Brompton Road, King's Road, Sloane Street, High Street Kensington...depends on your budget.

Go to Harrods and/or Selfridges, if only to experience them.

half crazed visigoth
15-11-2004, 12:25
forgot we had an expat gone native...seriously, Filimon would be in a better position to advise you on pubs and clubs and things??
RE the hooligans..it is an art that we Brits have mastered and now practice every Friday night...so the aussies are mere amateurs:)

Kshisya
15-11-2004, 12:34
half crazed thanks tons! actually I most likely will hang out with my collegue Tara, she's a crazy girl :eek: :rolleyes: ..however it is safe to go alone to the bar? ...well I understand I'm kinda a "tourist"...but actually is it ok to be for a woman in bar by herself? :suspect:

Filimon i'm not a shopping fan :D hate it but would spend an hour or so to get something kincky ;) or something for mom an girls :agree:

half crazed visigoth
15-11-2004, 12:38
In england I think it is perfectly safe for a girl to be in a bar by herself..but then I am a guy, so who knows??

half crazed visigoth
15-11-2004, 12:41
PS apply common sense though, for heaven's sake...dont go dressed up like a Moscow citizen, be a bit more conservative

Filimon
15-11-2004, 12:45
In england I think it is perfectly safe for a girl to be in a bar by herself..but then I am a guy, so who knows??

Agree.

As for clubs - I am not the best person to advise on those. Club scene changes here all the time, I have not gone clubbing for a long time.

Pubs - yes, no problem. Although it depends on what sort of atmosphere the lady is looking for.

As for kinky shopping - nothing can beat Soho sex shops along Wardour Street.

Kshsiya - what do you mean for "mom and girls"? Toys? Clothes?

Dr. Bukakke
15-11-2004, 12:56
Try the Queen Victoria Pub on Albert Square, in London's East end -- Friendly staff and fun visitors of the pub. Great time to be had by all. Tell Alfie, the bartender, John from Moscow said hi, and he'll serve you a few pints on the house!

koba65
15-11-2004, 13:52
Originally posted by Dr. Bukakke
Try the Queen Victoria Pub on Albert Square, in London's East end -- Friendly staff and fun visitors of the pub. Great time to be had by all. Tell Alfie, the bartender, John from Moscow said hi, and he'll serve you a few pints on the house!

Yes, but do watch out for those Slaters - they're a bit of trouble... Perhaps you could meet Minty -he's a nice bloke...

Dr. Bukakke
15-11-2004, 13:55
Wow... You've been there too? Small World!

Kshisya: You'll love it :)

koba65
15-11-2004, 13:58
Wow... You've been there too? Small World!

Kshisya: You'll love it :)

I've been there a few times. You must be the John who lives in Moscow they were telling me about. Did you run into that guy Ian who runs a chippie across from the Vic? What a prat...

Kshisya
15-11-2004, 14:31
thanks Doc :hooray: well at least the bar looks really lovely ;)

nu ppl! is it the only one bar in the city worth paying a visit in London? :eek: ;)

Dr. Bukakke
15-11-2004, 14:37
No Problem K!

Ian serves some of the best fish and chips London has to offer.
There are also some nice street stalls on the square with people selling everything from fruit to clothes and jewelry.

If you're staying for a while, laundry service can get quite expensive in London. There's also a laundromat on the square run by a nice old lady named Dot.

koba65
15-11-2004, 14:41
No Problem K!

Ian serves some of the best fish and chips London has to offer.
There are also some nice street stalls on the square with people selling everything from fruit to clothes and jewelry.

If you're staying for a while, laundry service can get quite expensive in London. There's also a laundromat on the square run by a nice old lady named Dot.

I'm surprised we haven't crossed paths. I've spent quite a lot of time in Alford Square. Used the laundry myself, but unfortunately, most of the time that other woman - I think her name is Pauline - was there. She's not so friendly.

Speaking of the stalls - did you see the tacky new one? I think it's called "Lord of the Bling" or something like that..

K -, you definitely have to visit this part of London - it's worth the trip!

Filimon
15-11-2004, 14:45
My choices (in random order, not in order of preference):

Cocktail bar at OXO Tower - great cocktails and magnificent view (stay away from the restaurant though)
The Churchill Arms on Kensington Church Street - if you want an English feel
The Lanesborough hotel bar, Hyde Park Corner - pricey but unbelievably good!
Royal Oak on Tabard Street, SE1 - another very English establishment with great food and excellent prices
Anchor and Hope on The Cut, SE1 - excellent French cuisine and good atmosphere
Vertigo - on the 42nd floor of the highest tower in the City of London - the view is unbeatable. Need to be booked though.

... I will think some more and come up with other suggestions

Random
15-11-2004, 15:10
http://www.squaremeal.co.uk/

Use the above as a great source of places to go ..

My Fav if you like wine, and you have to like wine as they don't sell beer is Gordon's Wine Bar ....

http://www.gordonswinebar.com/

half crazed visigoth
15-11-2004, 15:15
Koba and Bukakke... it is my sad duty to inform you that Dot passed away...My cousins, the fowler family, are from that part of town as well...

koba65
15-11-2004, 15:40
Koba and Bukakke... it is my sad duty to inform you that Dot passed away...My cousins, the fowler family, are from that part of town as well...

She did? Last I heard she had cancer, but survived the operation. I hope she hasn't passed.

I know your cousin Martin - no offense, but he's a really crappy driver.

Boris-Kachakokof
15-11-2004, 16:16
You gotta go see Freddie Mercuries old house:D , 1st Logan place if my memory serves me correctly!!!!!!!

mitam77
15-11-2004, 16:42
K - This is obviously your 1st visit.
Just buy a copy of time Out at the airport and you wont have to waste your time reading all these suggestions.

half crazed visigoth
15-11-2004, 17:34
It appears that rumours of Dot's demise are greatly exaggerated, apologies to all, driving is not the only thing that the fowler clan are crap at:))

moscowmail
15-11-2004, 19:58
Surely you are jesting with us K? .....

half crazed visigoth
15-11-2004, 22:03
was wndering how long we could keep it going actually.....

Kshisya
15-11-2004, 23:13
Originally posted by moscowmail
Surely you are jesting with us K? .....

why? :evilgrin: I am off on december 2nd and will stay for weekend ahead ~shrug~ why you said that?

mitam thanks I will get that Out thing but the matter is that I won't have much time and I don't want ot see tipical touristic stuff :) that's why I ask "local" ppl what's worthy - i want to see something real and special ;)

half crazed it will be going for long! till I leave! :p

Smurfette
16-11-2004, 00:23
Ksh! Come and have a drink or several with me!

Braders
16-11-2004, 01:16
Originally posted by Smurfette

Order a few extra pints from the Milkman Smurfy ;)

Smurfette
16-11-2004, 01:23
hmmmmm....

mitam77
16-11-2004, 01:42
If you want to see something real and special ....dirty Den is back in albert Square from spain . He can show you a thing or 2 in London.!!

PS: To go to Albert Square get off at Walford undergtound Station...

Braders
16-11-2004, 01:51
Dirty Den has always been in Moscow, who the hell do you think Moscow Wolf is?! actually Dirtier Den is more appropriate!

Smurfette
16-11-2004, 02:02
amusingly appropriate....

Ah but I'm sure I can find some dumb overpaid city boys to play with at a push.....

Kshisya
16-11-2004, 10:09

:rolleyes: if only several! one wouldnd't do! :p :inlove:

Originally posted by BraderZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
Dirty Den has always been in Moscow, who the hell do you think Moscow Wolf is?! actually Dirtier Den is more appropriate!

:nut: oooooooooh so Dirty Den is someone/something like Dirty Moscow Wolf? :hooray: so where where where where you say I can catch up with that one? :hooray:

Kshisya
16-11-2004, 11:05
by the way I 've heard from very many ppl (sorry if it offends anybody) that English cuisine is not that good...

Is there any great ice cream ? What is the best brand to try ? :hooray: :nut:

half crazed visigoth
16-11-2004, 12:14
Eblgish cuisine made us what we are: overweight, flatulent, and bad tempered:)- why do you think there are no English restaurants abroad???

half crazed visigoth
16-11-2004, 12:16
sorry for poor spelling:) am keyboard dyslexic:)

mitam77
16-11-2004, 12:33
Who says English cuisine is not good?
Chicken Tikka Maaaaaasala is the official dish of the nation -and on offer now at a large number of pubs!
As for Ice Cream -try anything from M&S

Random
16-11-2004, 12:40
Suprised no one has offered to take Kshisya up the OXO .....

Polia Ivanova
16-11-2004, 12:40
by the way I 've heard from very many ppl (sorry if it offends anybody) that English cuisine is not that good...

Is there any great ice cream ? What is the best brand to try ? :hooray: :nut:

English cuisine doesn’t have good reputation, neither has Russian.
But there are some cracking local delicacies.

Cross buns (toasted with butter on top) yummy. Currant teacakes will work as a substitution but cross buns are better.
Cumberland sausage. It has sage (shalfey) in it which gives it unique flavour. Probably it is an acquired taste but I adore Cumberland Sausage.

All local sweets including ice cream are very sweet – they put more sugar in them than in Russia. I recommend Thornton – they have their own shops but now they sell Thornton chocolate in some supermarkets.

And of course England is a place to learn about sandwiches. It is not something between two slices of bread, it is THE art. BLT (Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato) or Egg Mayonnaise – nice.

Kshisya
16-11-2004, 12:41
Originally posted by mitam77

As for Ice Cream - try anything from M&S

M&S? :sick: competitors of Nestle are not welcome in my stomack :p

any home made ice cream in the market? ;) any cafeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees? :lovepot:

Filimon
16-11-2004, 13:18
Originally posted by Random
Suprised no one has offered to take Kshisya up the OXO .....

Well, I did actually.

Kshisya - M&S is NOT a competitor of Nestle - it's Marks and Spencer, they have their own brand of ice cream, which is excellent!

Wanna try homemade stuff? GO to the Borough Market (near London Bridge Station) on Friday or Saturday. Excellent food cooked on the spot, fabulous atmosphere and a great day out!

Kshisya
16-11-2004, 15:12
Random ---- Suprised no one has offered to take Kshisya up the OXO .....

would YOU offer?? ;);)

:hooray:

oi thank you thank you thank you everybody for good advices!!! :) I will print out this thread when leaving and keep as a guide ;)

anybody can advice any galleries on moder art, somewhere center located? :)

Filimon
16-11-2004, 15:19
would YOU offer?? ;);)

:hooray:

oi thank you thank you thank you everybody for good advices!!! :) I will print out this thread when leaving and keep as a guide ;)

anybody can advice any galleries on moder art, somewhere center located? :)

Erm... Tate Gallery of Modern Art on South Bank :). it is inside a former power station and is massive. Plus it's free (apart from temporary exhibitions).

Smurfette
16-11-2004, 15:22
Tate Modern is obvious choice, also The Design Museum, there a lot of galleries of many sorts, you can spend a long time doing them.

Try website, is useful.
www.londontown.com

Random
16-11-2004, 19:04
would YOU offer?? ;);)

If I was in London I would take you up the OXO sure ....

Sadly I will be still in Moscow :mad:

P.I.M.P.
16-11-2004, 19:32
If I was in London I would take you up the OXO sure ....

Sadly I will be still in Moscow :mad:

Am I slow here or does the "OXO" represent a part of the body?

Or... Maybe I'm just a perv. Probably a perv :)

Filimon
16-11-2004, 19:42
Originally posted by P.I.M.P.
Am I slow here or does the "OXO" represent a part of the body?

Or... Maybe I'm just a perv. Probably a perv :)

Depends on the context I guess, but generally OXO Tower is a restaurant on top of a residential building on South Bank. It has a very nice view and good bar. I did not like the food though.

DPG
16-11-2004, 20:27
Fil - You missed Random's double entendre spectatularly!

P.I.M.P. - You're getting it!

Random - You dirty old man!!;-)

P.I.M.P.
16-11-2004, 20:45
Sounds better than eating out at the Y! ;)

Braders
16-11-2004, 21:13
OK lads get your orders in, Kshisya has'nt truly been to London unless she brings the goodies back for the boys!

I'll have 12 packets of Pork Scratchings, cheers !

half crazed visigoth
16-11-2004, 23:13
get the bovril in, theres a dear.....

85StonePolarBear
16-11-2004, 23:21
get the bovril in, theres a dear.....

Doesn't Bovril compete against OXO?

half crazed visigoth
16-11-2004, 23:27
Well done PB you win the main prize for having heard of the stuff, being an Atlantic cousin and all
but it is a different product( well slightly) - but good link into the main topic...now for Random's double entendre???

Random
16-11-2004, 23:50
DPG !! Shame on you !!! I quote from and include the link ....

"When my boyfriend told me he wanted to take me up the Oxo Tower for my birthday, I was a bit hesitant at first because I didn't really think it was my scene. How wrong I was! I mean, yeah, so it's a bit of a strain on the old back pocket, and I admit I did feel a bit uncomfortable initially. But a couple of cocktails helped me relax and soon I was really getting into it - we carried on well into the night. It was a great experience and I really loved it - so much so that I won't let my boyfriend take me anywhere else now! So if anyone ever wants to take you up the Oxo Tower, just throw caution to the wind and go for it! "

http://www.london-eating.co.uk/2252.htm

Me, The 13th Duke of Wybourne 'With my reputation? Has no one thought of the consequences?'

half crazed visigoth
16-11-2004, 23:55
LOL top stuff....your reputation as cynical remains undiminished...

Kshisya
17-11-2004, 01:01
Originally posted by Braders
OK lads get your orders in, Kshisya has'nt truly been to London unless she brings the goodies back for the boys!

I'll have 12 packets of Pork Scratchings, cheers !

:eek: you cheeky! :D am not going to take orders! it's men's job to take and fulfill :p

so you gotme damn confused with that OXO thing :suspect: is it any good or you just messing around?

Random so you are leaving MOscow, changing arrangements and joining me in? :evilgrin:

Smurfette
17-11-2004, 01:04
The restaurant at the top of the OXO tower is very good, but unless you've got a very generous expense account, I'd stick to something on the ground!

Kshisya
17-11-2004, 01:09
Tate Modern is obvious choice, also The Design Museum, there a lot of galleries of many sorts, you can spend a long time doing them.

Try website, is useful.
www.londontown.com

!!!!!! honey! thanks so much!!!!!! Design Museum sounds just perfect! will definitly go! even if get lost there for a day! :thumbsup: thanks for the idea! :inlove:

if we meet up for drinks all rounds on me! :respect:

Smurfette
17-11-2004, 01:10
drinks on you huh! Hell I'm there already!

Kshisya
17-11-2004, 01:11
The restaurant at the top of the OXO tower is very good, but unless you've got a very generous expense account, I'd stick to something on the ground!

:suspect: ermmmmmm maybe to arrange some business meeting with someone? :D

as for drinks I'll mail ya later for details an all ;)

PS :D actually if we get together and get pissed....:rolleyes: if you know any karaoke ..i promise to perform for you the newer version of I Will Survive that was posted in The Better Half! :p

DPG
17-11-2004, 02:12
Me, The 13th Duke of Wybourne 'With my reputation?

Here alone in a graveyard at 3am, whatever were they thinking!!

One of the best ever!

Cheers Random - Needed that!!

85StonePolarBear
17-11-2004, 09:16
:the newer version of I Will Survive that was posted in The Better Half! :p

Is that the one which is available throughout the Net and contains my favourite W word as well as extremely female chauvinistic lyrics? If so, I have already alerted the authorities in London to deport you and ban you from ever returning if you are caught singing it in any public or private venue.

Kshisya
17-11-2004, 14:20
:D that would be the verson saying:

"Go on now go :mad: walk out the door :ninja:
Don't you promise me 10 inches :hooray: then turn up with only 4 :cry: ! Weren't you a
brat to think I wouldn't catch you out!? :suspect: Don't you know we're only joking when we say size doesn't count???!:p

oi :rolleyes: can't wait!!!

85StonePolarBear
17-11-2004, 14:35
:D that would be the verson saying:

"Go on now go :mad: walk out the door :ninja:
Don't you promise me 10 inches :hooray: then turn up with only 4 :cry: !

LOL - at least that one is funny! There was another one that someone sent me ages ago which was awful!

Of course "I Will Survive" is in and of itself a female chauvinist song, and as such it should be banned, and Gloria GAYnor should be fined 500% of whatever she made on it ;) ;) ;)!

Random
17-11-2004, 14:56
Random so you are leaving MOscow, changing arrangements and joining me in? :evilgrin:

Nope stuck here in Moscow ..... sorry !

mitam77
17-11-2004, 15:25
Is this a record? A (Russian ) lady going to London 1st time - and has suggestions/proposals to last a life time!!

K-maybe instead of a weekend -stay for a few more months to experience London!
PS: Christmas lights in Oxford Street are now on! (Thats one more suggestion)

DPG
17-11-2004, 15:28
Ah! Oxford Street - where the tourists come to do their shoplifting!!:p

Filimon
17-11-2004, 15:36
Is this a record? A (Russian ) lady going to London 1st time - and has suggestions/proposals to last a life time!!

PS: Christmas lights in Oxford Street are now on! (Thats one more suggestion)

Oxford Street lights suck this year. Regents Street's are great though

Kshisya
17-11-2004, 16:39

:hooray: yea the choices are great! :thumbsup:

and as for

man! i got a job! :eek:...:cry:...weeeeeelll at the same time...:rolleyes: if you are offering to finance my staying for a few months I could consider quitting :rolleyes:

mitam77
17-11-2004, 17:40
K - You have got a job to do...?Your company probably pays you too well ...and lets you access to expat.ru in work time...

I wish I could finance you...but that weekend I will be in sunny Tenerife..blowing my hard earned money from Russia...

Braders
17-11-2004, 17:42
Onto more serious matters...Kshisya perhaps 8 packets of Pork Scratchings and not 12?

Polia Ivanova
17-11-2004, 17:49
K - You have got a job to do...?Your company probably pays you too well ...and lets you access to expat.ru in work time...

I wish I could finance you...but that weekend I will be in sunny Tenerife..blowing my hard earned money from Russia...

Lucky bugger

This weekend I am spending on Costa del Moskva thinking what posh answer I should give to people asking me where do I spend my holidays.

Kshisya, by the way this Friday at about 8sh pm on channel 4 there is a fantastic comedy "Max and Perry road to nowhere". You probably won't watch it - nationwide boozing time...

Kshisya
17-11-2004, 17:51
mitam77 if my company paied me TOO well I wouldn't be on the site :p...:evilgrin:

Onto more serious matters...Kshisya perhaps 8 packets of Pork Scratchings and not 12?

okaaaaaaay :rolleyes:where they sell them?

oh noooooooo ! you know Len will be there bout same time too maybe better you'll use his energy on pork shopping? :p

lochnessmonster
17-11-2004, 19:42
Agree filimon!
And the traffic is horrific. I spent an HOUR siting in a traffic jam on Oxford Street yesterday! Now I know why I no longer live in London!!

But it was a great day for a picnic in St. James Park, loved it loved it loved it!

Filimon
17-11-2004, 19:43
Originally posted by lochnessmonster
Agree filimon!
And the traffic is horrific. I spent an HOUR siting in a traffic jam on Oxford Street yesterday! Now I know why I no longer live in London!!

But it was a great day for a picnic in St. James Park, loved it loved it loved it!

Why would you go through Oxford Street in the first place?

Moscow traffic is much much much much worse than here.

Braders
17-11-2004, 19:50
okaaaaaaay :rolleyes:where they sell them?

oh noooooooo ! you know Len will be there bout same time too maybe better you'll use his energy on pork shopping? :p

You're a star!

Any decent supermarket will have them, Tesco's, Safeway's, Sainsbury's, Asda probably not Kwik Save. :):):)

I've got more chance of a complete stranger bringing me a Bottle of Louis XIII back than Len getting me a pork Sausage! ;)

Filimon
17-11-2004, 19:54
You're a star!

Any decent supermarket will have them, Tesco's, Safeway's, Sainsbury's, Asda probably not Kwik Save. :):):)

I've got more chance of a complete stranger bringing me a Bottle of Louis XIII back than Len getting me a pork Sausage! ;)

Since when is Asda a decent supermarket? :)

Braders
17-11-2004, 20:22
Originally posted by Filimon
Since when is Asda a decent supermarket? :)

Since i have lived in Russia! :)

mitam77
17-11-2004, 20:25
Stuck in a traffic jam in Oxfrod Street (in London you mean) ?

I understand Oxford Street only allows taxis and buses till 8pm !!

Filimon
17-11-2004, 20:30
Since i have lived in Russia! :)

touche! :)

lochnessmonster
17-11-2004, 21:08
Well, like an idiot, I thought I'd jump on a London bus and pretend to be a tourist, but it didn't occur to me to think of jumping off until about a hour later, when I realised the view hadn't changed much.
But I did have fun at Portobello Market and stuffed my face for a fiver later on, so it wasn't all bad...

Smurfette
18-11-2004, 01:35
Stuck in a traffic jam in Oxfrod Street (in London you mean) ?

I understand Oxford Street only allows taxis and buses till 8pm !!

Sort of....central London is a better since Congestion charge was introduced, though have to say that anyone who drives that close in is nuts anyhow, it's quicker to walk!

Seriously Ksh, bring comfy shoes if your going to do the touring type thing, there's a lot of walking involved. I never shop in heels on Oxford St, also walk fast as everyone except tourists is in a rush. Oxford St is great for the main stores etc but there are more fun little shops off the side streets and in covent garden/soho.

Kshisya
30-11-2004, 11:58

I never shop in heels on Oxford St, also walk fast as everyone except tourists is in a rush. Oxford St is great for the main stores etc but there are more fun little shops off the side streets and in covent garden/soho.

heels :D there are only few time I actually wore them :D

:suspect: how on earth you can do fast shopping? :rolleyes: jeeeeeeeez I just hate it regardless how fast/slow it is...oh well :cry: I will still have to do some ;)

by the way thanks everybody for advices I will print this long thing and have with me :) I'm off tomorrow so in case anybody has anything else to suggest you are very welcome to contribute to my first trip to L. :hooray:

PS please don't ya be nasty like DJ and boscoe who told me I won't have hot water during weekend and won't be able to use mobile! da't cruel to say such things especially re mobile connection :p

Sidney Bliss
30-11-2004, 12:31
Are you going to London Kshisya?:confused: Why didn't you say so?

Kshisya
30-11-2004, 12:38
Originally posted by Sidney Bliss
Are you going to London Kshisya?:confused: Why didn't you say so?

:confused: this thread being here for ages!!! i'm off tomorrow eve and back Sunday night :) want anything...not too heavy? ;)

DJ Biscuit
30-11-2004, 12:38
:D :D :D

Sid man, gotta love ya!!

PMFSL!!

Random
30-11-2004, 12:39
Sid I think she is still looking for someone to take her up the OXO - if your game .....

Kshisya
30-11-2004, 12:42
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
:D :D :D

Sid man, gotta love ya!!

PMFSL!!

you should've posted bout CRUNCHIE BARS! :p silly head :rolleyes:

Random and I'm not talking to anybody who'll mention OXO :p ...some good ppl told me what kind of hole that is :rolleyes:

Kshisya
30-11-2004, 12:43
Sid I think she is still looking for someone to take her up the OXO - if your game .....

PS by the way if you still didn't get it ;) I NEVER look for ANYBODY take me ANYWHERE :D that's ME who choose to take someone up not they :p

Random
30-11-2004, 12:45
Its a very nice restaurant over looking the Thames ... and would recomend it to you ..if not try the Conran places at Shad Thames as well ..nice view of Tower Bridge ....

I hope you a great time in London ...and don't spend too much in the shops (some of which have already started their sales) !!

:)

Kshisya
30-11-2004, 12:50
Its a very nice restaurant over looking the Thames ... and would recomend it to you ..if not try the Conran places at Shad Thames as well ..nice view of Tower Bridge ....

I hope you a great time in London ...and don't spend too much in the shops (some of which have already started their sales) !!

:)

:D nu okay okay I still love you don't ya worry :rolleyes: :p

DJ Biscuit
30-11-2004, 13:46
The following purchases could make you a rich woman on your return, alternatively, I would like:

1. Crunchie Bars
2. Lucozade
3. WKD
4. Sage and Onion stuffing mix
5. Brillo pads

I can add to this!!!

Kshisya
30-11-2004, 14:21
The following purchases could make you a rich woman on your return, alternatively, I would like:

1. Crunchie Bars
2. Lucozade
3. WKD
4. Sage and Onion stuffing mix
5. Brillo pads

I can add to this!!!

:eek:...:rolleyes: fu** off! crunchies will do :p

DPG
30-11-2004, 14:34
*Cough*Maynards*cough*Winegums*cough*!!

;)

Kshisya
30-11-2004, 14:51
Originally posted by DPG
**Maynards**Winegums**!

;)

okay what the hell is dat? :D

Sidney Bliss
30-11-2004, 15:00
Some sorta cough losenge obviously.

DJ Biscuit
30-11-2004, 15:04
okay what the hell is dat? :D

Winegums made by Maynards, perhaps?

Kshisya
30-11-2004, 15:17
Winegums made by Maynards, perhaps?

what is winegum??????? :eek: :D

Sheepy
30-11-2004, 16:20
I'm rather partial to the American hard myself ;)

Sidney Bliss
30-11-2004, 16:22
Originally posted by Sheepy
I'm rather partial to the American hard myself ;)

Are you Beatrice, the ghost from bardak? :D

Sheepy
30-11-2004, 16:25
:eek::o

aysihsK
02-02-2005, 17:32
:hooray: just recalled I never told you thanks!!!!! :shame:

Thank you so much for advices I had a great time!

peyote
02-02-2005, 17:50
Originally posted by aysihsK
:hooray: just recalled I never told you thanks!!!!!ladies and gentlemen,
look what alcohol can do to you. she remembered 2 months later!

grass would never do this to you. you would'n care to remember anything, hence my choice of preference.
:D