PDA

View Full Version : visa question

Dashanew
01-07-2009, 20:02
To get a one year ME business visa, the person must have visited Russia at least one time in the last year.

Are there such restrictions for 3 months business visa?

Thank you

trebor
01-07-2009, 20:36
To get a one year ME business visa, the person must have visited Russia at least one time in the last year.

Thank you

Is that true? If it is i didn't know that.
Anyone?

Bels
01-07-2009, 20:50

Thank you

Where is the person from? I can help if from UK. In fact all information should be very clear if you find the source website. And that is the Russian Embassy from where you are atpplying for the visa. It will be available in the language of the country where the embassy is. In reference to London UK Russian embassy there should be no problem with the single entry visa, and in fact unless the law has changed, of which wouldn't surprise me, I see no no problem with the multi entry visa also. I'm sorry but I can only refer from the London Russian Embassy, but by rights it should apply the same to all nationalities. I can give the London Russian London Embassy link if you wish it. But surely this advice should be exactly the same in every Russian Embassy throughout the world.

snowbars
01-07-2009, 21:14
To get 12 month Business Visa ....FOR INDIAN AND PAKISTAN -Bangladesh and Sri Lankan CITIZENS ...previous single entry IS necessary .(These citizens canot even get Double Entry 1st time)

Does not apply to other Citizens.

(I am visa agent)

Bels
01-07-2009, 21:37
I know for a fact that there are now restrictions for Pakistani visas for entry to Britain. This is due to the terrorist fears now coming from Pakistan.

Dashanew
02-07-2009, 10:22
Strange because it was told so in Belgium, the person is a citizen from Belgium.

snowbars
02-07-2009, 10:33
If he is citizen of Belgium I can do multi entry without any problem.

If interested send me PM