PDA

View Full Version : stop whining!

peyote
11-11-2004, 17:20
to all you ****** about russia: you all come from different places and demand that things here would fit your spoiled ******. what the hell is that?! wake up and take your alzheimer pill you pamper-*****************!

if you don't like it here, get the hell out! you are not an exile, aren't you? nobody wants your ******* s sitting in a restaurant with your fur coat on replying spacibo with your burger-spitting-mouth every time we say priatnovo apetito!

you all got my home-made cheese if you ever shook my hand!

have a nice day!

ps: now, can someone tell this programmer sitting next to me that there's something call shower and soap!

thank you.

polly
11-11-2004, 17:27
if you don't like the way your programmer smells you should either get used to it or go back to where you came from! bad hygiene? hey, when in rome, man!

puh-leeeeeaaaaaz

sfjohns67
11-11-2004, 17:29
Shut it, Francis!

Crazyeelboy
11-11-2004, 17:35
Well, if you don't want to hear "спасибо," don't wish us a "good appetite" while we have burgers in our mouths!

Aside from that part, I pretty much agree with you.

peyote
11-11-2004, 17:45
awright, bad joke. i'm wore out.
:confused:

Crazyeelboy
11-11-2004, 18:06
Actually, it was funny AND you are right on target.

Kshisya
11-11-2004, 18:07
:rolleyes: now finally off the office BUT tomorrow I'll be back and comment on EVERYTHING i think regarding this whinings and comments :evilgrin: till then rest in peace, babySSSSSS!

PS you out in the city tomorrow or what????

Crazyeelboy
11-11-2004, 18:16
To be clear, I think Peyote is right about the whining expats - expats are all here by choice, so we should all get with the program or hit the road!

No comment on the smelly programmer.

DJ Biscuit
11-11-2004, 18:45
Originally posted by Crazyeelboy
To be clear, I think Peyote is right about the whining expats - expats are all here by choice

Not all of us are here by choice.

I for example couldn't possibly get a job anywhere else!!

Maine Surfer
11-11-2004, 19:13
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit

You could remain unemployed back in England ;)

sir Gay
11-11-2004, 19:36
Originally posted by peyote

now, can someone tell this programmer sitting next to me that there's something call shower and soap!

put a good deodorant in his chest of drawers (secretly, so that he's not offended in public) and he then will probably take your hint at a shower. or (as some russians would do) he won't wash himseld till the end of his days just out of spite (ah, good old dostoyevsky) :)

as to whining, thank god russia has never been "liberated" by the u.s. troops (like japan, iraq, west europe, south korea, etc). otherwise, there wouldn't now be this whining of moscow expats at all because under their occupation admin we would have been "cultivated" faster than it's being done now...

Big Bugga
11-11-2004, 19:40
Originally posted by sfjohns67
Shut it, Francis!

I knew there was a Big Toe lookin' out for us!

plastique
11-11-2004, 21:03
I gleefully accept everything that happens to me here. When I get a big snot rocket launched on me by the guy upwind i say SIR THANK YOU MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!! I shall here by live with a smile on my face and an unquestioning tone in my voice.

If one more person posts a "what the hell is that about" post like that whining beeyotch crazyeelboy--one door indeed..---he shall be whomped!!!!----One door btw is so that everyone can be so polite and hold it for whomever to show how many manners they have...never would they every all try to squish through it at the same time!!!

Crazyeelboy
11-11-2004, 21:24
Plastique:

That's "Mr. Whiny Beeyatch" to you!

plastique
11-11-2004, 21:34
How bout Cptn whiny beeyatch? can't i make you a cptn??? it sounds cooler....

Maine Surfer
11-11-2004, 21:37
Originally posted by plastique
When I get a big snot rocket launched on me by the guy upwind i say SIR THANK YOU MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!!

LOL :D Snot rockets are gross indeed :)

sir Gay
11-11-2004, 22:48
I gleefully accept everything that happens to me here. When I get a big snot rocket launched on me by the guy upwind i say SIR THANK YOU MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!!

to show how many manners they have...

"(s)he who is without sin throw the first stone" :)

plastique
11-11-2004, 22:52
not sure what you are referring to, but i PROMISE you i have NEVER launched a snot rocket on someone...

sir Gay
11-11-2004, 22:56
not sure what you are referring to, but i PROMISE you i have NEVER launched a snot rocket on someone...

NOT launching those doesn't make one the judge of others, does it? child molesters, serial killers are known for their good manners in public:)

plastique
11-11-2004, 23:02
how is it when i am being positive i get slammed.....where the heck is canadian..he goes away and i become the punching bag!!!!

Kshisya
11-11-2004, 23:04
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit

:rolleyes: in this case you should just shut yo f up , be grateful and enjoy :p:p:p

actually i think that it is just in some ppl's nature to whine and complain all the time :D however scary to imagine how stressful it would be for them to face some REAL problem if they get so annoyed with some lil things :D

sir Gay
11-11-2004, 23:06
hopefully, my words didn't offend you. if they did, i am sorry. i didn't mean to be a wise a*se and preach so beautiful a lady ;)

Kshisya
11-11-2004, 23:06
how is it when i am being positive i get slammed.....where the heck is canadian..he goes away and i become the punching bag!!!!

nope hon you are not! :inlove::D my punching bag for example is Wolf ;) but he is rearly here ~sigh~ ;):D

Billie Bob
11-11-2004, 23:16
could someone tell me where is the boar house?

:)

Kshisya
11-11-2004, 23:39
Originally posted by Billie Bob

:shhhhhh: dat's top secret, strictly confidential information :ninja:

:shhhhhh: :shhhhhh: :shhhhhh:

:p

plastique
11-11-2004, 23:42
Originally posted by Billie Bob

you're just asking for it now aren't you mister!!!! :D

half crazed visigoth
11-11-2004, 23:42
follow the tarts- shouldn't be too difficult

DPG
11-11-2004, 23:44
Originally posted by half crazed visigoth
follow the tarts- shouldn't be too difficult

Could end up almost anywhere in this town mate!!!:p

half crazed visigoth
11-11-2004, 23:45
Ok- I stand corrected...fair cop

plastique
11-11-2004, 23:47
(ps...what does that mean??? in monty python/holy grail after the witch same weight as the duck thing she says "tis a fair cop") americanify please)

we now resume our regurlary schedulded thread

half crazed visigoth
11-11-2004, 23:50
its a fair cop guv, you've got me bang to rights, etc....
all means "yes nice Mr Policeman, I have committed the crime to which you are referring, no doubt about that then"...clearer??:)

plastique
11-11-2004, 23:51
crystal...thank you!

half crazed visigoth
11-11-2004, 23:57
no problem- always ready to help septics learn the correct language:))

plastique
11-11-2004, 23:59
hey! i am bilingual...dated a brit for a year...had to become fluent to watch the telly with him...he had to translate for a while but then i got it....i can even say b*****s properly.