PDA

View Full Version : "Ruthless" Cheney Wants Another Terrorist Attack. Agree? Disagree?

Carbo
17-06-2009, 23:49
RealClearPolitics - Video - Schultz: "Ruthless" Cheney Wants Another Terrorist Attack (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/06/16/schultz_ruthless_cheney_wants_another_terrorist_attack.html)

One thing that he could have said is that one major conservative figure, Rush Limbaugh, has already come out and said that he wants millions of Americans to lose their job and be forced into poverty and for the country to generally fall in order to prove his point.

He could have mentioned that.

As for another terrorist attack? I don't think that even Cheney would go that far, but I WILL say something: he would revel in the opportunity to say "I told you so."

Russian Lad
19-06-2009, 17:02
A great video clip, Carbo. NOW you are learning about democracy:). The true one.

Kvartiraokhotnik
19-06-2009, 19:29
RealClearPolitics - Video - Schultz: "Ruthless" Cheney Wants Another Terrorist Attack (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/06/16/schultz_ruthless_cheney_wants_another_terrorist_attack.html)

One thing that he could have said is that one major conservative figure, Rush Limbaugh, has already come out and said that he wants millions of Americans to lose their job and be forced into poverty and for the country to generally fall in order to prove his point.

He could have mentioned that.

As for another terrorist attack? I don't think that even Cheney would go that far, but I WILL say something: he would revel in the opportunity to say "I told you so."

We all revel in the opportunity to say that.

Whats of far greater concern is his somewhat obvious involvement in the 911 terror attacks. And by extrapolation of this, his likely participation in the next gambit of flase flag terror.

Scrat335
19-06-2009, 21:52
If another terrorist attack were to happen Cheney would get the first hardon he's had in decades. I don't think he would be above helping it to happen either, by some means or another.