PDA

View Full Version : Now He Uses Hussein!

DDT
04-06-2009, 07:03
In an expected and typical move today Hussein Obama not only embraces his Muslim roots but gives the most outrageous lie to the world when he claims that the USA is one of the worlds largest Muslim nations. This guy is obviously the stupidest American president yet. The closest reliable figures I have found are that the USA ranks from 34th to 48th in Muslim numbers, yet the Filth In Chief says that the USA is in the top few.....Idiot!
Here are the numbers:
Debbie Schlussel (http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2009/06/hey_obama_does.html)

And here is SlowBama's quote:

"And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world.

"One of the largest"........hmmmmmm........! More likely Obama is one of the largest liars.

Sidney Bliss
04-06-2009, 09:33

DDT
04-06-2009, 12:27
Yeah right Sid, and you thought Bush was dumb? Or are saying that Obama is actually smart because he meant to say that for some special reason that only you know?

MissAnnElk
04-06-2009, 12:29
Sidney knows all.

jeyla
04-06-2009, 12:52
In an expected and typical move today Hussein Obama not only embraces his Muslim roots but gives the most outrageous lie to the world when he claims that the USA is one of the worlds largest Muslim nations. This guy is obviously the stupidest American president yet. The closest reliable figures I have found are that the USA ranks from 34th to 48th in Muslim numbers, yet the Filth In Chief says that the USA is in the top few.....Idiot!
Here are the numbers:
Debbie Schlussel (http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2009/06/hey_obama_does.html)

"And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world.

"One of the largest"........hmmmmmm........! More likely Obama is one of the largest liars.
you wouldn't happen to be in the posession of a pointy white hat now would you... somewhere in the back of your closet... next to a white robe of sorts... looks a little hooded as an ensemble... ;-)

DDT
04-06-2009, 21:15
you wouldn't happen to be in the posession of a pointy white hat now would you... somewhere in the back of your closet... next to a white robe of sorts... looks a little hooded as an ensemble... ;-)

Oh you're a reeeeal inventive thinker aren't you. I've never heard that from one of you Liberal Scumbags before! Oh! Surprize, oh my! You are so gifted in your response you must either be a Liberal genius or a complete mental retard. You must be the reason Obama even got to first base. Listen, pondscum eater, I know you have a mental defect, Liberalism, and you can't find the rationality to come up with a reason why someone would vote against your imaginary hero, Obama. And so in your bi-polar frustration, like a primitive tribesman, you chant your retorts in the form of accusations and labeling in strict accordance with the ancient writings of your tribal shaman and medicine man, Saul Alinsky. Who wrote, Thou shalt chant racist, when a conservative be accosting our sacred Black politician......
and .....Thou shalt chant homophobe, to he who resists the Gay Agenda.
But if you can't respond to the news that Obama distanced himself from his Muslim roots before the election but now he is trying to use them as his ace up his sleeve for the whole Muslim world and has outright lied about the amount of Muslims in the US in order to ingratiate himself with Arab leaders, then I can only assume that you are part of the lie....or just real dumb.

let me ask you this, Mullet.....Are you even aware that this moron Obama has spent more in 6 months than has been spent in the entire last 30 years?

jeyla
04-06-2009, 21:24
Oh you're a reeeeal inventive thinker aren't you. I've never heard that from one of you Liberal Scumbags before! Oh! Surprize, oh my! You are so gifted in your response you must either be a Liberal genius or a complete mental retard. You must be the reason Obama even got to first base. Listen, pondscum eater, I know you have a mental defect, Liberalism, and you can't find the rationality to come up with a reason why someone would vote against your imaginary hero, Obama. And so in your bi-polar frustration, like a primitive tribesman, you chant your retorts in the form of accusations and labeling in strict accordance with the ancient writings of your tribal shaman and medicine man, Saul Alinsky. Who wrote, Thou shalt chant racist, when a conservative be accosting our sacred Black politician......
But if you can't respond to the news that Obama distanced himself from his Muslim roots before the election but now he is trying to use them as his ace up his sleeve for the whole Muslim world and has outright lied about the amount of Muslims in the US in order to ingratiate himself with Arab leaders, then I can only assume that you are part of the lie....or just real dumb.

let me ask you this, Mullet.....Are you even aware that this moron Obama has spent more in 6 months than has been spent in the entire last 30 years?
that was hilarious!!! you'd be so much fun to have in therapy! but i imagine this would also get really old really fast...

DDT
04-06-2009, 21:31
Yeah it does get old Moronius! Because you just resorted to your tribal shaman's 3rd Commandment. "If the all else fails ....chant "crazy"!!!!

So predictable, so pointless talking to you.

MickeyTong
04-06-2009, 22:23
Congratulations, Jeyla, you mentally defective, irrational, primitive, bi-polar, dumb, pondscum-eating Liberal - you have had the pleasure of meeting DDT.

I doubt he'd be much fun in therapy.

jeyla
04-06-2009, 22:56
is he always like this? im kinda picturing him foaming at the mouth a little bit as he types...

jeyla
04-06-2009, 22:57
Yeah it does get old Moronius! Because you just resorted to your tribal shaman's 3rd Commandment. "If the all else fails ....chant "crazy"!!!!

then stop talking... oh and im professionally licensed to call you crazy ;-) but i wouldnt go as far as chanting, only the extra crazy ones get that privilege... ;-)

Scrat335
04-06-2009, 22:57

Open mouth, insert foot.

is4fun
04-06-2009, 23:08
Here are the numbers:

How many foreign nationals have US passports? I was very surprised to learn during the Israeli/Hamas/Lebanon war that here were 18,000 Canadians living in Lebanon. Why would his statements be so surprising being THE most powerful country in the world and the most tolerant to new foreigners.

MickeyTong
04-06-2009, 23:08
is he always like this? im kinda picturing him foaming at the mouth a little bit as he types...

No, it depends on the phase of the moon.

And his lithium levels........

DDT
04-06-2009, 23:15
then stop talking... oh and im professionally licensed to call you crazy ;-)
Hmmm....Just as I expected! It takes the crazy to recognize their own....and let's face it, with all that specialized training vortexing on the human psyche, you gotta wonder what it did to your own!

DDT
04-06-2009, 23:18
How many foreign nationals have US passports? I was very surprised to learn during the Israeli/Hamas/Lebanon war that here were 18,000 Canadians living in Lebanon. Why would his statements be so surprising being THE most powerful country in the world and the most tolerant to new foreigners.

Goddam iT, click on the link! Because the US ranks way behind 40 or so other countries in regards to her Muslim population. It's not only NOT true......Obama is not even close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is clearly pandering to the point that his statement makes GW look like a braniac.

.......And I expect an applause from you Is4F for pointing this out, not cheeky dialog from a scalawag!

DDT
04-06-2009, 23:22
I doubt he'd be much fun in therapy.
Well actually, I would be! I could be a lot of fun in therapy!
And I would suggest that you keep a bottle of blood pressure medication handy for yourself!

MickeyTong
04-06-2009, 23:30
Well actually, I would be!
And I would suggest that you keep a bottle of blood pressure medication handy for yourself!

My BP is fine.

What kind of therapy were you thinking of? You obviously weren't impressed by object relations theory, despite not knowing what it is.

But I have the impression that only Jesus would be good enough for you.

MickeyTong
04-06-2009, 23:36
Anyway, keep taking the Seroquel. What dose are you on?

DDT
05-06-2009, 00:28
My BP is fine.

What kind of therapy were you thinking of? You obviously weren't impressed by object relations theory, despite not knowing what it is.

But I have the impression that only Jesus would be good enough for you.I couldn't give two hoots about shrink talk at all. Freud was nothing more than a coke-head to me, it's mrs DDT that is constantly reading up on Psychology. The way she explained the object relation theory to me was that she if sees my dick hard, it is good dick and if soft, bad dick....or thereabouts.

But what's really good for getting a shrink going is mentioning that "perhaps possibly an exorcism might be in order". Yeah, that one gets a good response!

Anyway, keep taking the Seroquel. What dose are you on?
Actually, I'm not on it. Works like a wonder....so far.....for the Mrs, though...only 50mg. ............And has produced clear, sharp analytical thinking for her and can rationalize her own emotional response to "appropriate" levels. She advocates that "all women should take it":applause:
But a friend has been doing 800/day for many years......but he liked to throw the insurance company's telephone at the wall though.

MickeyTong
05-06-2009, 00:38
But what's really good for getting a shrink going is mentioning that "perhaps possibly an exorcism might be in order". Yeah, that one gets a good response!

We call it "abreaction".

MickeyTong
05-06-2009, 03:05
......but he liked to throw the insurance company's telephone at the wall though.

Eh, what?

DDT
05-06-2009, 06:29
Eh, what?

Well he had a knack for getting his point across when arguing with any type of bureaucracy which usually involved picking up office equipment of the offending party's desk and smashing it. Seemed to work for him!

BigSpaseeba
05-06-2009, 19:22

wow you're so angry that you're dream ticket mccain and palin didn't win the election. calm down. you might have better luck in eight years.

DDT
05-06-2009, 21:49
wow you're so angry that you're dream ticket mccain and palin didn't win the election. calm down. you might have better luck in eight years.

Listen Tadpole, you don't know my Politics, in the least! Go back into your fish tank and have lunch.

BigSpaseeba
05-06-2009, 22:31
Listen Tadpole, you don't know my Politics, in the least! Go back into your fish tank and have lunch.

You're like an annoying mosquito buzzing around with all your hateful racist comments. We all know your politics because you blather on about them in nearly every post.

jeyla
06-06-2009, 12:49
We call it "abreaction".
he's like a snapshot of all the primitive defense mechanisms rolled into one... and you're right, he wouldn't be much fun in therapy, but we could always experiment new drugs on him ;-)

jeyla
06-06-2009, 12:55
We call it "abreaction".
oh and he's definitely not ready for any kind of catharctic experience...

MickeyTong
06-06-2009, 13:15
he's like a snapshot of all the primitive defense mechanisms rolled into one... and you're right, he wouldn't be much fun in therapy, but we could always experiment new drugs on him ;-)

Take him to Peshawar, give him some LSD and leave him in the bazaar.......:rasta:

DDT
06-06-2009, 15:03
You're like an annoying mosquito buzzing around with all your hateful racist comments. We all know your politics because you blather on about them in nearly every post.
No you don't. You don't understand my posts because you are too busy thinking that you already know what I think in order to take the time to comprehend.