PDA

View Full Version : Can TRP holder becomes owner of business?

kimkiti
28-05-2009, 19:21
Does anyone know that TRP can become business owner or not? Understood that if he wants to work, still need to obtain the work permit.

Bels
29-05-2009, 00:08
Does anyone know that TRP can become business owner or not? Understood that if he wants to work, still need to obtain the work permit.

This is what I do know. If you want to be an independant business person you can go for Entrepeneur's license with TRP. And no you won't need a work permit in this case.

What kind of business are you talking about? No work permitis required if you contact your local Russian tax ofice, Or what is easier is to contact an accountant who has a good courier service.

But if you are talking about forming a company, that might be a different story, and may well need professional advice and assistance.

But if you don't need to be a company, then entrepeneurs license is the best way to go, but it has limits in depending on what kind of business you are talking about.

SO! A majorquestion! What kind of business are you planning? Big time or small to start with?That is the question.

kimkiti
29-05-2009, 18:38
thanks.

I'm talking about to open up a business like import as well as distributor of the product that kind of company. I heard from someone that under TRP you can become the owner of business, or company but you can not become a director.

fidel
18-06-2009, 14:03
Exactly, you may own a business in Russia (up to 100%) even if you are on tourist visa. In fact you don't need to be in anyway resident here. You may show your home address in the registration office. But if you want to be the General Director, means you will be employed and for this you will need a work permit.