PDA

View Full Version : Muslims believe in Jesus, jews don't.

Green Tea
27-05-2009, 23:30
Muslims believe in Jesus the same way Christians do, and consider him as one of their holy prophets. While jews do not believe in the story at all, and reject him, denounce him, and mock belief in him.

So why do american Christians have such close tries to the jews and support their religion at every step, while bashing Muslims at every opportunity?

And Jesus was a 'Judean', not a Jew.

Have fun! :neiner:

DDT
28-05-2009, 00:56
From your statements I can see that you don't know anything about Muslim beliefs. Muslims do not believe in Jesus anymore than, say, you do! They say Jesus existed, but after that the agreement with Christians about Jesus completely stops, just as it does with you.

Here is the proof that Muslims don't believe in Jesus.

Mohamed said that God Made Jesus from dust, while Christians are taught that Jesus is God and present from the beginning and creating all things. Jesus refers to himself as the "I am"
That right there proves that Islam and Christianity are mutual exclusive.

The Islamic Jesus was never crucified and therefore was not resurrected.

Islam teaches Salvation is found only in the Five Pillars of Islam, instead of Jesus. That right there proves that Islam and Christianity are mutual exclusive.

The Islamic Jesus is simply another prophet

The Islamic Jesus will return and help annihilate the Jews.

“When the Muslims will fall in lines to offer prayers, Christ son of Mary (PBUH) shall descend from heaven before their eyes. He will lead the prayers. When the prayers are over he will say to the people: "Clear the way between me and this enemy of God." God will give victory to the Muslims over the hosts of Dajjal. The Muslims will inflict dire punishment upon the enemy. Even the trees and stones will cry out, "O Abdullah, O Abdul Rahman, O Muslim, come, here is a Jew behind me, kill him." In this way God will cause the Jews to be annihilated and Muslims shall be the victors.” – (Mustadrak Hakim - A brief version of this tradition has been recorded in Muslim. Hafiz Ibn Hajar in Fath-ul-Bari Vol. VI, p. 450 declares this tradition to be authentic.)

Whereas, the Biblical Jesus will return and save the Jews from annihilation.

The Islamic Jesus will then marry a woman and have children.

The Islamic Jesus will then die forty years after his return.
Those right there prove that Islam and Christianity are mutual exclusive.

There you have it. Here are two different versions of Jesus Christ. One Islamic and one which is Biblical. Clearly the Islamic Scriptures [Koran, Hadiths, and Traditions] and the Bible are not describing the same Jesus.