PDA

View Full Version : plastique owes a joke

Kingwillhe
30-10-2004, 18:40
I don't know you and you don't know me!
I'm really bummed because of your X-mas bash fest and I figure I've never heard you say anything funny.
How about it? At my expense if you must...in fact I insist!!

plastique
31-10-2004, 00:18
i am not bashing christmas. I LOVE christmas...I just don't want Christmas to start this early because it take the specialness out of the holiday---kinda like if you are around something too much you become desensitized to it...i haven't even made Thanksgiving dinner yet! One holiday at a time...it's like bypassing 3 holidays!

ps..you may wanna check the typo in your title...

plastique
31-10-2004, 01:05
http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10096&highlight=live+next+door

there...it got a smiley face and everything...

Kingwillhe
31-10-2004, 07:55
Originally posted by plastique
ps..you may wanna check the typo in your title...
Sigh...fixed! :p

Kingwillhe
31-10-2004, 08:02
Originally posted by plastique
http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10096&highlight=live+next+door

there...it got a smiley face and everything...

29-06-2004 17:07...4 months ago!
Well, it was fairly quick minded.

plastique
31-10-2004, 12:45
you said you have never heard me say anything funny...therefore i disproved your hypothesis by pointing you into the direction of something funny i once said...you gave no time frame.

do pic treads count?

http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12900&highlight=mom

also refer to page two...biscut awarded me first prize.
http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13046&perpage=10&highlight=laura&pagenumber=2

there...three occassions I have been funny. Any more and you'll have to pay for it. There is a reason why in many ancient tongues the word for actor and prositiute are the same...we don't give out our best stuff for free.

Kingwillhe
31-10-2004, 16:15
I can tell that I’m not getting the results I wanted because I did not put the effort into the original post. Alright! I was just looking for some humor. This town can suck the soul out of a person at times.
This was not a challenge plastique, not a demand. You’re Alpha, fine.
I work hard 24/7 and want more than a database with a crappy search function, so I let Kingwillhe loose now and then.
Thanks for pointing out my typo…I hate walking around with my fly open.

Toodles

Trade Craft
31-10-2004, 16:25
Are we all forgetting Halloween ?

Kingwillhe
31-10-2004, 16:42
I wish I could get away tonight, I'd wear my dive suit...right weather for it.
Plus I could piss myself and no one would know!

plastique
01-11-2004, 01:40
i promise i will cheer you up after the election...i don't feel like being too funny till i know if i can go back home or not...bush in, me out another 4 years with prayers the damage he will do will not be irreversible...

but hands down i have to give the award to TD with the hokey pokey thing...dude that was funny...

how's this to tide you over:

Did you hear about the Arkansas farmer who thought he had an STD?
Turns out he was just allergic to wool.

How do you turn a fox into an elephant?
Marry her.

A man goes to the superbowl but his tickets are for the upper tier. He spots an open seat on the 50-yard line and grabs it.
The guy sitting next to him says, "actually this seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Super Bowl we haven't been together since we got married in 1967."
"I'm sorry to hear that," says the first man. "Couldn't you find a friend or relative to come with you?"
"Nope," replied the second man. "Everyone's at the funeral."

and finally:

Just before an American wrestler takes on a Russian opponent, the coach warns him to avoid the Russky's unbeatable "pretzel" move.
The match starts, and the Russian quickly gets the American doubled over into a pretzel. The coach can't bear to watch...then he looks up to see the American pinning the Russian.
"How did you do it?" asked the coach after the match
"I saw this pair of ba*ls in front of my face," the wrestler replied. "So i just bit them."
"It worked!" the coach exclaimed!
"No," says the wrestler. "But it's amazing how strong you get when your testicles get bitten."

Hope one of those gave you a snicker big guy...