PDA

View Full Version : Wife granted WP, I have ME BV. Recs on best next Visa for me greatly appreciated??

efico
23-05-2009, 15:15
I have been stritcly adhering to the 90 day rule the first 6 months I had my ME BV visa. Just started last 180 days of this 1 year visa and plan to keep doing the same -come over for 10 days, go to other house in EU 10 days (where I am resident), come back again 10 days, etc.. Was wondering what advice anyone can offer for other visas I could apply for seeing my wife will have formal WP in July as I would like to be with here more often than 90 days of 180.

I have seen good input on 2 passport strategy and 30+30+30 day visa game. I could do both, but just wanted to see if there was something easier and legal now that my wife has WP so I don't have to keep commuting.

THANKS.

kapione
23-05-2009, 18:40
I really dont know if you can get away with what it seems you want to try and do. Do you really want trouble at Customs? If you play this game, get caught you can be expelled then not be permitted reentry for years , if you love you wife , why risk seeing her?

get your Visa in order...if you are married to a Russian get a TRP (Temp Residency Permit) , you can also get a spouse Visa , but it is also 90 days max
good luck , and let us know how you make out testing the edge

mitam77
23-05-2009, 20:35
Your Best option:

Find somebody (company) to give you Rep Company Acreditation Visa. This is valid for 1 year without any restriction /( Multi Entry) of limit of stay in Russia. You can even stay 365 days per year continous -no questions asked:fireworks:

Also can be renewed every year for upto 3 years

Bels
23-05-2009, 23:19
I have been stritcly adhering to the 90 day rule the first 6 months I had my ME BV visa. Just started last 180 days of this 1 year visa and plan to keep doing the same -come over for 10 days, go to other house in EU 10 days (where I am resident), come back again 10 days, etc.. Was wondering what advice anyone can offer for other visas I could apply for seeing my wife will have formal WP in July as I would like to be with here more often than 90 days of 180.

I have seen good input on 2 passport strategy and 30+30+30 day visa game. I could do both, but just wanted to see if there was something easier and legal now that my wife has WP so I don't have to keep commuting.

THANKS.

First question. Is your wife Russian?

Can you try writing more specific and clearly. Do I understand that you have a Russian wife? If so you must applly at your local FSO for temporary residency. Your wife will know this office as it is normally the same office she would renew his or her temporarary passport. GO THere !! Unless I misundertand you!!

Do I understand that you do have a Russian wife and that you do want to stay with her? If that is the case then we can help you.

First of all tell us of your nationality, as this helps a lot! This forum is flooded on advice to those who need TRP. But it differs of whether you are American, British, Canadian for example. The police check is the first move due to the length of time it takes. Once you police check it should be apostilled or legalised as we say in Britain. Please state specifically wht you want, and by stating your nationality, that nationility hass proven to help another of same nationility. Believe me as that is the way it happens here.

We all want to help here freely, in whatever way we can, that is the way a good forum should work.

For the moment I think you need temporary residency, and I am surprised you didn't know about it , being married to a Russian.

Firefox
24-05-2009, 14:00
As I see it .....wife has got work permit ...Hence is NOT Russian

efico
05-07-2009, 17:36
Hello Everyone. Thanks for the inputs so far. Looks like I do need to give a bit more clarification....

I am Peruvian, live in Amsterdam with Dutch residence permit and Peruvian passport. My current visa is a multiple entry business visa which expires mid Nov. as mentioned before I have been minding my 90 of 180 days.

My wife is Spanish and her company has just transferred her on a formal 1 year work permit.

Now that my wife will be in Moscow full time, I no longer need to do the AMS SVO shuffle as often, nor do I want to keep counting days...

Option 1 - Get my company to set up a rep office here, get 1 year work permit as the company director.

Option 2 - Get a 'spouse permit' which allows me to be here with my wife but not work.

Option 3 - Get a second visa in my other passport, run out the 90 days on first passport and then flip to new visa in Sept rather than Nov.

Obvioulsy leaning towards Option 1 and have spoken with formal orgs to do this so feel comfortable on the timeframe and costs are reasonable. Back up is to go option 2.

Again, thanks for your input and of course any new insight to the detailed plan laid out above.

cheers.
e

snowbars
06-07-2009, 10:52
Option 1 (Rep Company Visa) ...I can do for you in 4-6 weeks through our Company (without you having to start your own Rep Company ) and you can stay in Russia 365 days in a year.
At yearly renewal you do not have to leave Russia as well.

If interested send me PM for contact details.