PDA

View Full Version : Miss Russia 2009 bares it all to Americans!

robertmf
17-05-2009, 23:13
Nude photos of Miss Russia 2009 leak on the Net / MosNews.com (http://mosnews.com/weird/2009/03/23/missrussiaagain/)

The girl who was last month crowned Miss Russia 2009 , appears to have her nude photos all over the Internet.

It turns out that Sophia Rudyeva, professional model from St. Petersburg, was photographed a while ago for US ‘Perfect 10’ magazine, an edition that publishes nude pictures of ‘all natural’ girls from all over the world.

Qdos
17-05-2009, 23:27
I did a quick Google, found plenty, but can't see why she should ever have won a national beauty competition - I've had plenty of far better looking girls in my time... ;)

franzewich
17-05-2009, 23:48
There's beauty contests all over the world with the most attractive girls stepping - nearly naked! - over the stage. Which healty man would not be aroused by them? Let's be honest: Aren't these contest all about sexual phantasies anyway? Isn't that the real reason why these contests are being held?

Now - again! - one of them had pictures taken without clothes. So what? Do some very few square centimeters of cloth really make such a huge difference in morale that a girl has to be disqualified? I don't think so, and I furthermore I see it as vey biased to condemn Sofia because of that. I really wonder how many of those who say "ptui" now had secret desires about that girl?

GaNozri
18-05-2009, 00:10
I'd do her. Only.., I just found out that I'm a homosexual. Damn!

Wait, I can still do her in the a&se, right?

robertmf
18-05-2009, 00:17
I'd do her. Only.., I just found out that I'm a homosexual. Damn!

Wait, I can still do her in the a&se, right?

:9456: hahahaahhahahahaha LMFAO!!

More sadly serious Farrah Fawcett's Anal Cancer Treatment in Germany (http://www.webmd.com/news/20090515/farrah-fawcetts-german-cancer-care)

Englishman In Moscow
27-05-2009, 23:07
Charlie's Anals?

MickeyTong
28-05-2009, 00:20
Charlie's Anals?

Heheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehe

:Loco::Loco::Loco::Loco::Loco: