PDA

View Full Version : Korean school

antesoro
15-05-2009, 13:21
Hello everybody!

I am interested in information about Korean school that is located near metro station Belyaevo, Vvedenskogo str 32a.
It is SouthWest of Moscow.

We live nearby but we are Russian.
So I was wondeing if there is anyone who has had any experience of studying at this school.
What makes me confuse is that korean language might never be needed or used by my children.

Need your advise

Thank you

IGIT
15-05-2009, 14:39
If you live close by, why not take a walk in and get first hand information from the school? :10189:

Kartoshka
15-05-2009, 21:13
While Korean may not be useful to your children in the future, learning a foreign language at a young age will make it easier for them to learn other foreign languages in the future. So the experience will not be entirely wasted even if they never use Korean again. However the school may not be willing to take children who have no previous knowledge of Korean - like IGIT says, best to go to the school and find out first hand.

antesoro
08-06-2009, 10:19
Thank you.
I called that school already and what I heard is that Korean is obligatory since the 1st year till the last year. They have exams on Korean language.
They also teach English but only 3 times a week.
Anyway Korean language may be absolutely useless for my children... I think...

Miracle77777
12-06-2009, 11:53
About School: director of this school, actually is my aunt....and it locates near Konkovo - better to reach...

About Korean: to learn it, of course u should be oriented on certain area of work afterwards....if u have some connections to place your kids in oriental profession - then it might be very very profitable....because Korean is not that difficult as Japan and Chinese, and also quite popular....more and more Korean companies are opening their branches in Russia.

About other languages: I don't think, that learning of Korean can help your childrens to learn other languages in future, except , as I said chinese, japanese etc......For Europe it is quite useless, because it built on compeltely another system of writing, pronunciation and thinking...

I would like for my childrens to learn English, French or German...despite of that I am Korean.....

PM me if u have some more questions))

antesoro
06-07-2009, 17:47
Thank you very much!
In case I need your help I will turn to you.