PDA

View Full Version : Educated, Experienced, Native English Speaker, 42, Seeks Employment in St. Petersburg

Amplefire
12-05-2009, 07:15
I'm a U.S. citizen moving to St. Petersburg at the end of June to be with my girlfriend. I need to find employment whether it be full-time, part-time or odd jobs.

I have a BA degree in journalism, years of work as a staff reporter, legal assistant, account coordinator for an ad agency, bank cashier, running my own manufacturing and export businesses, customer service, and as a musician, singer, songwriter and recording engineer/producer.

Ideally, I would like to find work with a news agency or international company writing or proofing. I can re-work your copy so that it reads like a native English speaker wrote it. I have actually done this quite a lot over the years for friends of mine who speak English as a second language.

I am also considering taking the TEFL course and would be interested in private tutoring and working for a language school. I do not speak Russian yet but am learning.

Call center jobs are also of interest.

In addition, I have experience doing household renovations: carpentry, light electrical, plumbing, flooring, tiling, painting, etc.

I am friendly, have a strong work ethic, and work well with people. Please feel free to contact me with any offers or suggestions.

THANKS!