PDA

View Full Version : They want to delete my Visa! URGENT!

nmpic
22-04-2009, 15:00
Hi,

maybe I will have problem about my visa.

My ex director where I worked wants to ask my embassy,which gave me visa because officially in my visa is written" technician for Italian embassy", and Russian minister to delete my 1 year working visa, because I dont work for her anymore, because I found something else. She wants to punish me in serious way. I never signed a contract with them.

Now, I need tips:

Do you know somebody can help to get another 1 year visa?

Is it possible to delete a visa without very serious reason in Russia?

Do you know good lawyer?

Do you have any suggestions?

thank you very much

tgma
22-04-2009, 17:36
If you have a work visa, then it's issued based on an invitation from the person that you are working for. When you stop working for them, the company is obliged to notify the FMS and have your visa cancelled - it's not necessarily them being vindictive, although I have had companies let the visa run on.

I don't think that any lawyer will be able to help you here, unfortunately. Your only option is to leave the country and get a new visa, and then if you get a new job, they will give you a new invitation for a visa. The only one year visa that is available is a work visa - for this, you need a company to invite you. You can get a one-year multi-entry visa from an agency, but this only lets you stay for 90 days out of any 180 day period. You might want to talk to (http://www.pratos.ru) about getting a work visa from them, but I'm not sure if they will do it, if you don't have an employer.

Bels
22-04-2009, 18:54
Hi,

My ex director where I worked wants to ask my embassy,which gave me visa because officially in my visa is written" technician for Italian embassy", and Russian minister to delete my 1 year working visa, because I dont work for her anymore, because I found something else. She wants to punish me in serious way. I never signed a contract with them.

Now, I need tips:

Do you know good lawyer?

thank you very much

This someone else you mention. Are you legally employed by this company? If so, it's this company you are now working for that needs to sort the matter out for another work permit. If they can't, then you are not legally employed.

grosser schwanz
28-04-2009, 07:02
Hi,

Now, I need tips:

Do you know good lawyer?

thank you very much

Somebody wants to extend work visa in Russia? My Buddha! As of my knowledge, dealing with Russian employer, most surely can be resolved with bribery.

Swordfish90293
28-04-2009, 10:42
My company said that if anything happened to my working situation in Moscow they would kindly say I will be on vacation for up to 1-1/2 months. Perhaps try negotiating in a nice way with your employer to effect this and stay awhile to sort it all out.

vic7
06-05-2009, 16:51
please try the company rusvisa.org they are very good if you used to have a business visa why not to apply for a tourist visa instead, please do talk to some professional travel agencies

tueno
08-05-2009, 08:24
But you may legally work only under the work visa. Otherwise there is a risk both for an employer and an employee to get the penalties for breach of the law.

IGIT
08-05-2009, 10:24
your "new company" should do the leg and paper work to get you a new visa.