PDA

View Full Version : please help me...please read if you know about visa's!!

dave1129
21-04-2009, 04:55
ok i meet this girl who is from russia, and im from america..she is just visiting..and she has to go back..and i really love her and im wanting to go back with her for maybe a year or two and then come back to america with her im goin to live with her and her parents...and i need a visa but dont know what one to get or how to get one..could someone please help me...i need help really bad...i hope someone can help me with this...so if you can help me out let me know please. some one told me to get a turest visa and then try to pass a citizanship test or sumthin...so i dont know..some1 just help me please...........:10641:

BeachBum
21-04-2009, 07:36
ok i meet this girl who is from russia, and im from america..she is just visiting..and she has to go back..and i really love her and im wanting to go back with her for maybe a year or two and then come back to america with her im goin to live with her and her parents...and i need a visa but dont know what one to get or how to get one..could someone please help me...i need help really bad...i hope someone can help me with this...so if you can help me out let me know please. some one told me to get a turest visa and then try to pass a citizanship test or sumthin...so i dont know..some1 just help me please...........:10641:
your from the US with english and grammer (christ my grammer sucks too I forgot how to spell grammer or grammar?) like this?

go to the visa thread. there is a lot of helprul info there. Make a 6 month business visa. your best option. There is a cmpany called Liga can make all the necessary invitations and paperwork. It is not difficult. Here is their site:
Liga Consultant. Home (http://www.rusvisa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&id=5&Itemid=13&7ffe4ec9c7cc3a3debe741079705a802=daa114b8352e77297d281eedfa19cc07)

Svetlana_Moscow
21-04-2009, 08:34

The easiest way is to get travel visa... You will have time to think everything over and to see if you really need to stay here.. Maybe you wouldnt like staying here... What r u going to do in our country during 2 years? Just to lazy around and to wait for your GF?

dave1129
22-04-2009, 02:34
well over there her father is a owner of a car shop that works on cars and all that other stuff..so i was planing on workin over there..and i will prolly stay with her parents too..

J.D.
22-04-2009, 06:08
You might contact some English schools here. Many of them will do the whoe visa thing for you if will teach for them.

BeachBum
22-04-2009, 07:01
You might contact some English schools here. Many of them will do the whoe visa thing for you if will teach for them.
Probably better for money also.. I cannot imagine that you could earn a decent buck working in a car shop in Moscow.. Better if you teach! )