PDA

View Full Version : Hi to the best expat society :)

OlgaT
16-04-2009, 10:49
Hello everybody,

Once I used this forum when I was looking for an English teacher. And it helped. Thanks to its creators.
Now I'm looking for a French teacher. And I'm here again. All the details are in Education and Schools forum. Thanks for your attention.

Have a good day

Olga

Bels
16-04-2009, 11:38
Where are all your posts gone seeking an English teacher. It helps if you participate a bit more and increase your posts.

The longer you are here, fully introducing yourself as to who you are, the more who will come forward and introduce themselves to you as a teacher. They will trust you more.

I certainly don't respond to small posters who don't clearly identify themselves.I find my C.V very personal.

OlgaT
16-04-2009, 12:15
Oops... I'm sorry... I've changed my name - used to have another name, another profile when I was looking for English lessons. Maybe I should have changed the name in my old profile and do not create a new one... I'm very sorry. :11030:

But I indicated my email, my mobile phone, my last name, my msn messenger, icq and skype. Isn't it enough to identify who I am and to trust me?

Bels
16-04-2009, 12:23
I trust you. Welcome to the site again, and I hope you find a good French teacher.

OlgaT
16-04-2009, 12:32
Thanks a lot.

I'm an individual. I need a French teacher to get prepared for the immigration interview which will be held on June 19. And if things go well - I'm going to study French up to my last day in Moscow.

Margo
16-04-2009, 12:33
why don't you want to search MarketPlace. There were several adds by native teachers during last couple of weeks.

http://www.expat.ru/forum/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=5482
http://www.expat.ru/forum/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=5470
http://www.expat.ru/forum/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=3767

OlgaT
16-04-2009, 12:48
Thank you for the advice Margo.

But actually I did it yesterday - found 3 teachers, only one answered (and I would like to thank him for that) but I'd like to compare with others... And I didn't explain yesterday that I need for serious reasons and am pressed by time.

And I couldn't create a new thread in the MarketPlace - I was not allowed since I had less than 5 posts...

Willy
16-04-2009, 13:56
Thanks a lot.

I'm an individual. I need a French teacher to get prepared for the immigration interview which will be held on June 19. And if things go well - I'm going to study French up to my last day in Moscow.

Or you'll spend your last days in Moscow.

If things don't go well that is.

OlgaT
16-04-2009, 15:40
Or you'll spend your last days in Moscow.

If things don't go well that is.

or I'll study another language and will spend my last days somewhere else...
Since I still have no answers, started thinking about Afrikaans now... A nice place to go: sun, ocean, fruits...

Mud
01-05-2009, 17:47
Hello Olga T and welcome (back~~I guess) to the Expat.ru forums.

Best wishes with your quest for a French of Afrikaans teacher!

By the way, Expat.ru new member Francois M is a native French teacher according to his post. You may wish to PM (Private Message) him if you are still searching.

I hope that you enjoy yourself on this site!

All the best!
Mud :o