PDA

View Full Version : Pre-school Playgroup

tnfrangou
12-10-2004, 21:32
Hi! I'm a newcomer to Moscow and have 2 boys ages 3.5 and 5. I am looking to meet other expats with small children in the city center. I would like to form a pre-school afternoon playgroup from 4 to 6pm once a week. Alternating meeting at participants homes. It's a chance for our kids to meet some new friends and for us as well.

M-C
12-10-2004, 22:39
If you do a search on the topic, you'll find a lot, this is a topic which comes up frequently. Enjoy!

bonne
13-10-2004, 15:55
Please contact Bonne International at 933 28 93 ask for Maria, we might help you

jigger
21-10-2004, 13:57
I organise a Wednesday afternoon baby & toddler get together for the British Womens Club. If you are British or married to a Brit please feel free to get in touch by PM supplying me with your email address & I can send you our venues.

virginie
21-10-2004, 16:31
Please phone Virginie at the Ptit CREF (203 20 06) ___ trilingual preschool (french,english,russian)in the center of Moscow (old Arbat).
We have very fun afternoon playgroup with french , english and russian speaking children
You can also look at our site : www.ptitcref.ru

rdennis
25-10-2004, 19:07
We have son age 5.5 and a daughter aged 3.5. Alex loves playstation, Batman, Spiderman and the like. Erica likes to follow her brother in everything, but seems to prefer dolls over combat :) Anyway, I would be interested in something on the weekends, say Sunday afternoon, as I work during the week and it's not too practical for my wife. Give me a call. Robert 8 916 204 5982.

Pingu
25-10-2004, 19:10
The British Women's Club group meets on weekends as well sometimes, for a play or Sunday Brunch - might be worth sending a PM to jigger (see her previous message above).

persian
27-10-2004, 12:17
I would like to form a pre-school afternoon from 4 to 6pm once a week. Alternating meeting at partcipants homes.

Hi tnfrangou,
I think its great idea. We are not native engish speakers but my son is 5 and goes to Indian Kid's club and is learning English there. I'm in as well. Meeting once a week with all the children is fun for everyone i think.

Good Luck

tnfrangou
27-10-2004, 13:24
I will hold the first afternoon playgroup next Tuesday afternoon from 4:30 to 6:30pm at my house. Then others could sign up and offer their homes or suggest a meeting place for parents to meet with their kids for a coffee/tea, conversation and of course play and english language socialization for the children. Please note this playgroup will be for any English speakers from all nationalities. Please PM me for address and phone #.