PDA

View Full Version : Irish Language Teacher Needed

Nerdanel
10-04-2009, 19:35
Hi all,

I'm looking for an Irish language teacher in Moscow who would be ready to give private Irish lessons. I have been studying Irish at the MSU but would like to take private lessons now.

If you speak Irish and give lessons - please contact me.

Bels
10-04-2009, 20:54
Hi all,

I'm looking for an Irish language teacher in Moscow who would be ready to give private Irish lessons. I have been studying Irish at the MSU but would like to take private lessons now.

If you speak Irish and give lessons - please contact me.

Do you mean English with an Irish accent, or do you mean some form of Irish Gaelic? Would you like to learn Scottish instead?

Nerdanel
11-04-2009, 11:37
No, I mean the Celtic language which is called Gaeilge in Irish.

moltovivo
22-04-2009, 01:38
Hi
I might be able to help you. I'm Irish, and will be coming to Moscow in June. I spoke Irish when I was younger as I lived in a Gaeltacht (Irish speaking) area, and haven't really spoken it since I moved to Dublin, but I can probably still speak it. It depends what level of Irish you are looking for - eg. I don't know any legal terminology in Irish because obviously I spoke it with my parents when I was young and spoke English in school.

Nerdanel
24-04-2009, 18:37
That's great! I've sent you a private message ;)

Bels
24-04-2009, 21:43
Looks looks like you can almost anything in expat.ru. Anyone for Scottish Gaelic ? Or how about the Welsh language?

MickeyTong
24-04-2009, 21:51
Looks looks like you can almost anything in expat.ru. Anyone for Scottish Gaelic ?
Chan'eil